10 Player full size poker table!!!!! Only $199.99

Hello all

I just wanted to let you all know that I have just received a fresh batch of full size poker tables just in time for Christmas. If you have not seen these table before they are well worth $199.99 plus tax. In fact many other retailers think they are well worth $399.99 plus tax. This poker table seats 10 and has a great padded felt playing surface with 10 cup holders, It also folds in half for easy storage and is great for those guys who live in condos who where never able to fit a poker table..

In the first week of December 2005 we sold one of these great tables to the Hamilton Bulldogs and AHL team. The Hamilton Bulldogs invited poker superstar Daniel Negreanu to attend the Friday December 2nd game between the Bulldog and the Marleys. During the game, one lucky winner was fortunate enough to win this great table and meet and great Daniel. The Hamilton Bulldogs staff was kind enough to invite us to the game and also have us the opportunity to meet Daniel.

If you are interested in this table please give me a call at (416) 738-5025 or log on to www.straightpokersupplies.com

GTA local pick up!!!! DVP and Eglinton area.

Best Regards and Merry Christmas to all!!!!

Charly