Pokerstars $20 SNG's

I've been doing quite well in the $10 SNG's at stars. I'm placing in the money about 60% of the time, winning about half of those. How big of a difference is there between the $10 and the $20 SNG's. SHould I stay at the current level or make an attempt to move up. My bankroll at this time is around $350 ( started with $25 :) ) It would be higher had I stayed away from the limit and NL cash games. I have too many weaknesses in my cash game.
Also, what level MTT's should I take a shot at?

Cheers

Red

Comments

• I would stay at the 10s for the time being. I'm sure you could probably beat the 20s no problem but if you catch a bad run of cards your bankroll will be in big trouble in no time at the 20s. Play up to $10 MTTs too should be fine, but even the $1-3 ones with no rake are good for experience at that point.
  • I moved to $20 after about 150 games of $10 and played there for about 100 games.

My stats in the $20 were better in all areas. I was in the $ more, and had a higher ROI. I don't think there is much of a difference at all. I notice a bit tighter play at the $30 level, but it's not huge.

What I started to do is only take the odd higher SNG try on a weekend night when the play seems softer (my stats at every level show better returns on SAT/SUN).
  • I have been doing well at the $20 level. I would tend to say that it is better at the $20 level thant the $10. I have less suckouts.

My stats for the levels

$10= 38% money finishes
    $20= 42% money finishes