Method of deposit

What is the best method of deposit? Some of the sites charge outrages rates.

Comments

• Neteller. Quick, free. 'Nuff said.
  • Make sure you create it in USD funds so you don't lose money on the exchange from site to site!
  • netteler is not free they charge like a 1.75 service charge or wat ever its called plus when i i put 100 into nettler i only get 80 or sum into the poker site
  • As previously stated, create the account in US funds, and you won't have this problem. The only time you'd have conversion problems is when you cashout back to your account, or if you need to reload your neteller account (which hopefully shouldn't be required).
  • Other than the typical spread that is associated with foreign exchange transactions,1,2 I have never paid a fee to Neteller, and only one time made a Neteller online poker transaction where the online poker room charged me something for using Neteller.

ScottyZ

1See http://www.pokerforum.ca/forum/index.php?topic=4302.0

2As has already been suggested, having a Neteller account (or whatever sort of "online wallet" you prefer) denominated in US$ will greatly reduce the number of times you have to pay a foreign exchange spread.
  • Neteller does change a heavy ranson if you want the money RFN. The instantcash setting is how they make a pile of cash i presume, as people don't have any patience to wait a day or two for transfers to go through.

Avold that like the plague if possible!