looking for bonus?

I'm looking for a new poker room to play in. I only deposit with the "Use My Bank" option.

I know True Poker and the Gaming Club use this method. Does anyone know of any others.

Plus if I join that site I'll use you as a referall so you can get your bonus.

Comments

• Pacific allows you to deposit by electronic cheque. If that's what you mean.

I like the site personally, I know a few people on here have played it and have different opinions. But I like it.
  • actually Use my Bank is the deposit method. It lets you use your bank card to deposit money.
  • www.noblepoker.com
    www.checknraisepoker.com
    www.truepoker.com
    plus i am pretty sure ALL the prima rooms offer it, www.primapoker.com

i'm sure there's more, these are just ones i found in a few seconds
  • Absolute uses echeck which takes the money from your bank account.  I have no experience with it - I use Neteller.

I signed up with Absolute through pokersourceonline.com which not only offers 100% up to $100 or 50% up to $500 but also gives out signup bonuses direct from pokersourceonline.com.  I took 9000 pso points which were worth $90 and used them to buy Pokertracker and Pokertracker Omaha.  But you can take free chip sets, poker tables, Copag cards, DVD's - you name it.  Personally I wouldn't sign up for any new poker rooms unless I was going through pokersourceonline.com to get the added bonuses.   Currently they are affliates for Absolute, Party Poker, Pokerroom,  Pacific, Gaming Club, GoldenPalace, Ultimate Bet, Noble, Poker Rewards and Full Tilt. 

Each month some of the poker rooms have upgrade codes through PSO to get even better bonuses -
    http://www.pokersourceonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12898

Pokersourceonline.com also has various freerolls for the members that have completed promotions through them - currently it is $1500 every Sunday at Absolute but in the past they have offered poker cruises and WPT entries as prizes as well.

I don't think it is possible to be too positive about these guys.  It's a great setup and their customer service is also top notch.

Check it out and if you go for it or have any questions - pm me and I'll help you out.