I did something stupid tonight

Yep

Went and playied a 30-60 limit game on ultimatebet tonight with my whole roll of 600 dollars. Played tighter than a ducks ass then picked QQ flopped a set and left the table up 190 dollars. Really stupid thing to do but I just wanted to play with the big boys. No content here just a little confession to the poker gods.

Paul

Comments

• Hey... $10 more and you could have moved up to 40-80.

Seriously... It's fun to take a shot like that, as long as your not paying rent with that money.... which your obviously you're not... and it's a good lesson in the way your game is affected when you play beyond your means. I'm sure eveyone has a story like this...

... and on the stupid scale.... I'm not sure this is above a 3 or 4!
  • Hey... $10 more and you could have moved up to 40-80.

Seriously... It's fun to take a shot like that, as long as your not paying rent with that money.... which your obviously you're not... and it's a good lesson in the way your game is affected when you play beyond your means. I'm sure eveyone has a story like this...

... and on the stupid scale.... I'm not sure this is above a 3 or 4!

I don't think you can consider sitting down with your entire roll for 10BB taking a shot
  • That wasn't a shot, it was pure GAMB00000000LING!

Why not take your $600 and move up 1 or 2 rungs from where you normally play rather than up 15-20..
  • That is true gambling...taking your entire bankroll on and risking it in one fell swoop.

REWARD...you win big time, and the adrenaline rush has to be equal to bungie jumping into a pit of starving alligators :D

RISK...the alligators are hungry and the bungie cord stretches just a wee bit too much. :'(