Connection issues - please help

Calling all tech gurus,

So I have been playing online for 14 months. For the first 11 or 12 months, I had virtually no connection issues at either Party or Stars. Then, about 2-3 months ago, I started having major problems. Thought at first it might be my ISP, now wondering if it is my machine (firewall ? anti-virus?).....Any ideas? Anyone else experience this? How did you resolve it?

Here is the really weird thing...one night I was multi - tabling (2 tables) and I got DISCONNECTED on one table but kept receivng cards and was able to continue acting on my hand at the other table. WTF is up with that?

All help and suggestions appreciated.

Comments

• Here is the really weird thing...one night I was multi - tabling (2 tables) and I got DISCONNECTED on one table but kept receivng cards and was able to continue acting on my hand at the other table. WTF is up with that?

I've seen this happen a thousand times on party. I dont think its you. I think its their fucked up system. I get disconnected on party on 1 or 2 tables and can still play fine on the 3rd and even play just fine on stars.
  • I guess it's a connection issue but on the PL party tables it seems once I have a hand it's like I"ve been disconnected, it just checks and folds me. Very aggrevating when you pre flop raised the pot with AK to hit the A K 4 rainbow flop and it checks/folds you without any buttons popping up.