Absolute Poker is Heaven

I just made a first time deposit because I couldnt resist that 100% bonus, and I must say this site is full of the biggest fish ever. I was going to grind out some cash, clear the bonus, then cash out forever, but if the fish keep on biting like this i might have to conitinue playing. Its like Stars, except they raise with even crappier hands and will never fold when someone hits a draw, no matter how obvious it is. This is great. :D

Comments

• I noticed absolutists (at 0.5/1) are way too weak, and fold to the slightests pressure. I once checkraised bluffed on the flop, and won the pot. I've won lots of pots bluffing there. I've noticed I"m improving at my shorthanded play better than longhanded play. I can remember players tendencies better or something, i think. I hit my first royal flush at absolute - flopped it holding QJspades.
  • Added bonus as well is the fact that they offer "reload bonus" every Wed and every weekend of 15%. (used to be 20%).
    So...a whoring you can go.

Good luck.
  • I can't believe how stupid these people are. I was afraid of being up against AA with all those re-raises, but on the river I figured that I had seen sooo many people play AK and AQ like they held AA when the didnt even hit a pair, so I decided he probably didnt have the bullets and that I should make him pay if he had A high. Was I surprised when I saw these cards...

Stage #167150327: Holdem Normal $1/$2 [ 2005-08-08 01:58:18 ]
    Seat 1 - JIZZEL $92.50 in chips
    Seat 2 - JIMMYISHARK $30.75 in chips
    Seat 3 - HATCHITMAN $3.32 in chips
    Seat 4 - SUNMOUJUN $72.45 in chips
    Seat 5 - GILSHEMI51 $22 in chips
    Seat 6 - WAGON30 $27.50 in chips
    Seat 7 - ZERO_333 $18 in chips
    Seat 8 - MASTERSHAKE4 $17.75 in chips
    *** BLIND [dealer 1] ***
    JIMMYISHARK - Post small blind $0.50
    HATCHITMAN - Post big blind $1
    ZERO_333 - Pocket [Kh,Kc]
    SUNMOUJUN - Calls $1
    GILSHEMI51 - Raises $1 to $2
    WAGON30 - Folds
    ZERO_333 - Raises $2 to $3
    MASTERSHAKE4 - Folds
    JIZZEL - Folds
    JIMMYISHARK - Folds
    HATCHITMAN - All-In(Raise) $2 to $3.32
    SUNMOUJUN - Calls $2.32
    GILSHEMI51 - Raises $1.32 to $4
    ZERO_333 - Calls $1
    SUNMOUJUN - Calls $0.68
    *** FLOP [5h,2h,3d] ***
    SUNMOUJUN - Checks
    GILSHEMI51 - Bets $1
    ZERO_333 - Raises $1 to $2
    SUNMOUJUN - Calls $2
    GILSHEMI51 - Raises $1 to $3
    ZERO_333 - Calls $1
    SUNMOUJUN - Calls $1
    *** TURN [5h,2h,3d,5d] ***
    SUNMOUJUN - Checks
    GILSHEMI51 - Bets $2
    ZERO_333 - Calls $2
    SUNMOUJUN - Folds
    *** RIVER [5h,2h,3d,5d,3s] ***
    GILSHEMI51 - Bets $2
    ZERO_333 - Raises $2 to $4
    GILSHEMI51 - Raises $2 to $6
    ZERO_333 - Calls $2
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    GILSHEMI51 - Show cards [2d,Ah]
    ZERO_333 - Show cards [Kh,Kc]
    HATCHITMAN - Lost mucks
    *** RESULT ***
    Total Pot($40.82:$13.78,$27.04) Rake ($2)
    Board [5h,2h,3d,5d,3s]
    JIZZEL - Folded on the POCKET CARDS
    JIMMYISHARK - Folded on the POCKET CARDS
    HATCHITMAN - HI: [Lost mucks]
    SUNMOUJUN - Folded on the TURN
    GILSHEMI51 - HI:Two pair, fives and threes [2d,Ah - B:5h,B:5d,B:3s,B:3d,P:Ah]
    WAGON30 - Folded on the POCKET CARDS
    ZERO_333 - Total ($38.82) HI:($38.82)Two pair, kings and fives [Kh,Kc - P:Kh,P:Kc,B:5h,B:5d,B:3d]
    MASTERSHAKE4 - Folded on the POCKET CARDS
  • Just wondering if you have cleared the bonus yet. Status update? I'm also very tempted to take advantage of their 100% deposit bonus as I'm still trying to build up a significant bankroll at this point.
  • westside8 wrote:
    Just wondering if you have cleared the bonus yet. Status update? I'm also very tempted to take advantage of their 100% deposit bonus as I'm still trying to build up a significant bankroll at this point.

Yea I did, it only took me 3 or 4 days because I play alot. But I decided that since the software sucks and they dont have that many people online at a time, that I was gonna cash everything out. Now I'm Ultimate Bet taking advantage of a 50% $300 bonus. If anyone wants this bonus use the code "PL50", its from pokerlistings.com
  • How much did you initially deposited and how much did you cash out after clearing the bonus?
  • westside8 wrote:
    How much did you initially deposited and how much did you cash out after clearing the bonus?

I deposited the minimum $100 for the full bonus, and after four days of 1/2 I left with 290.
  • too bad their software is horrendous. i just can't bare to play there.
  • Chris wrote:
    too bad their software is horrendous. i just can't bare to play there.

I thought the opportunity to play while naked was one of the advantages of playing online. :D

AP is one of the better places to clear a bonus as it clears in $10 increments. Many of the bonus deposit places require to clear the entire bonus at once which can take a long time. eg Pokerroom.