Problems with Cashing Out

A friend of mine have been waiting for his cheque for quite awhile (almost a month), and was wondering if anyone ever had problems with cashing out at Stars or Party?

I personally had never had problems with Stars (don't play real money on any other), usually getting cheque around the approx. date given when cashing out. Just wondering what is everyone else's experience with stars and other online poker rooms.

Comments

• I only play on Stars. Longest I've had to wait for a cheque is two weeks.
  • I cash out to Neteller and then get a cheque FedEx'ed from them.  It's possible that I have cashed out directly from Stars or Party at some point but I honestly forget.  I can say that I've never had to wait a month for a cheque from Neteller, and I used to cashout directly from PokerRoom and never had to wait even close to a month from them, either.  (FedEx, though, again.)

Your friend should probably contact the site(s) and ask them when the cheque is supposed to show up, and take it from there.

Party and Stars are both highly reputable sites.  I would assume with great confidence that they aren't trying to rip your friend off.  Either there has been some sort of a mix-up or they are doing some investigation into your friend's account for whatever reason.  Again, your friend would be best served by contacting the site in question.
  • I had a problem once with UB. I contacted them and they stopped payment on the original cheque and
    re-issued another one. I suspect it was lost in the snail mail system.

I have never had a problem with PS or Party.

Chip
  • A friend of mine have been waiting for his cheque for quite awhile (almost a month), and was wondering if anyone ever had problems with cashing out at Stars or Party?

They are not stealing your money, so tell your buddy to chillax.
  • BBC Z wrote:
    A friend of mine have been waiting for his cheque for quite awhile (almost a month), and was wondering if anyone ever had problems with cashing out at Stars or Party?

They are not stealing your money, so tell your buddy to chillax.

Oh, he is not worry about that.
  • My first cash out from pacific took about 6 weeks for the cheque to arrive. I electronically transfer money from Party/Empire right to my account (approx 3 days). My cheques from trident arrive within a week.
  • My first cashout from pacific took about 5 weeks, they mailed the cheque from france, the second one came from BC and took under 2 weeks.
  • For Stars I have the transaction take 2-3 days to clear and the cheques are ALWAYS FEDEX (FREE) to me within 1-2 days.

As For Party, I only use neteller with them.
  • all the EFT and Wire Transfers Ive done haave always been lightning quick
    i personally hate the idea of getting checks mailed