what is your worst poker room???

Hi,
I juste experience a lot of trouble with Pacificpoker. Juste wanted to share the new with you guy's. There server really sucks, I never got a good connection and evry time I got in the last 20 personne of a MTT the game frozed ( what's up with that). I talk there support about it and sayed they have the best server and evry body else doesn't have any trouble. Well I losed about 75$ juste because I losed connection all the time. so please save your time and money and play some where else.
I juste tryed playing at supreme poker.. very good software and a lot of juicy play's.. lots of fun.

mike456111

Comments

• Sorry I juste have a hard time reading that post.
  • i also had problems with Pacific Poker freezing and disconnecting when I played there, I don't know what it is, same thing too, they say nobody else has problems.
  • I agree Pacific was nothing special,not being able to multi-table, IMHO, really sucks! I also have to say, unfortunately, that I don't care for Supreme one bit...I play on, and love, Stars, Paradise, Absolute,and Party.

change that, after recent events I now hate Party!
  • i tried pacific last year as well and also experienced a lot of trouble with the servers, so obviously ur not alone. i now play almost exclusively at partypoker, and the odd time at stars
  • UB is the only site I am in the -VE colum. Down 40.

Pac Poker was the place I made my second biggest score 5K! So I won't complain about them.
  • ive played on almost all (i was bonus whoring before i got a summer job)
    the only site that has dished out a severe beating to me has been pokerroom.com

id have to say my favourite is either paradise poker or stars
  • I used to play on Pacific as well and they did have alot of troubles with disconnections, usualy ctr-alt-deleting the app and signing back in would get you connected again. On a few occasions they did have some really bad server crashes but in those cases they automatically reimbursed your entry fee's the next day.

The quick way to know if they are having lots of trouble is to call the 1-800 number, if you get someone right away they aren't having much trouble and the ctr-alt-del should have worked for you, if you are waiting on the phone then they are having more problems than they are willing to admit.

On another note, they are alot more willing to refund entry fees if you are playing very small limit tourney's $10 and under, beyond that they needed all kinds of supervisor approval to refund anything.
  • I have never had any problems on Pacific Poker. Always a great time with lots of willing  :fish: s.

Also, one time on a 0.25/0.50 NL game, I got a Royal Flush and won a whopping 75cents!!! (I raised pre-flop, one caller goes all in. I turn the Royal. LOL). BUT...

I emailed Pacific's support, told them the details of my very first Royal Flush and they gave me $50!!! That's huge!