online poker

what is your favorite online poker room and why?

Comments

• True Poker, I like the Aviators. You can get the characters to talk. You can put tells on certain players since you can pick up and put down your cards. The site runs smoothly and it's easy to keep track of the people at the table when you can put a face on them. I am trying other sites right now for the sign up bonus but play my "big" games at www.truepoker.com
  • True Poker, I like the Aviators.

Is this site restricted to pilots or can anyone join?
  • 2 sites right now.

Stars, I like the 1 +.20 45 person SNG's...yes, I know its only 14.00 to win...but, good cheap poker/practice while leaving the bankroll (< 1000)  in tact.

Absolute Poker...20% reload bonus every Wednesday and every weekend.  $10 for every 100 raked hands.  Yes, I'm a whore (bonus)...but, wtf, it protects/builds the BR while I read and (hopefully) get better.
  • Wolffhound wrote:

Stars, I like the 1 +.20 45 person SNG's...yes, I know its only 14.00 to win...but, good cheap poker/practice while leaving the bankroll (< 1000)  in tack.

What size tack do you use?
  • moose04 wrote:
    Wolffhound wrote:

Stars, I like the 1 +.20 45 person SNG's...yes, I know its only 14.00 to win...but, good cheap poker/practice while leaving the bankroll (< 1000)  in tack.

What size tack do you use?

LMFAO.
  • Be careful, English critics.

Definitely funny, though. :D
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    Be careful, English critics.

Agreed. Flaming spelling is, at best, a petty a tack.
    Definitely funny, though. :D

Good thing you spelled "definitely" correctly. It's a toughy, but you were up to the challenge. 6,000 spelling bonus points were added to your account. Simply make 7 times that amount of raked posts, and we'll be happy to credit your account with the dictionary or thesaurus of your choice.

cSototyZeey
  • anyway, i'm liking the prima site, 7sultans at the moment. trying to clear the $200 bonus.
  • -I love Stars for the $1.20 45 player MTT's, good fun for little money.
    -I enjoy the ring game at absolute...and they have reload bonuses twice a week!!!
    -I also enjoy the ring games at Paradise and Party, IMHO they are very loose games....and if you like to whore (and who doesn't), the bonuses are easy to get.