WADER IN THE 500k!

2»

Comments

• all_aces wrote:
    Additionally, if you'd care to post a report of some kind, or a few key hands, I'd be interested in reading about it. Congrats. Straight to the 100/200 game!!! ;)

How come you are conservative after your own wins [something like "nothing is different than it was two weeks ago"] but so reckless with other people's money?

;);)

I think it takes two winky-winks to acknowledge your original wink. It's all about joking levels. You know that I know that you're joking = Level 2.

Sorry folks. I had half a coffee with breakfast.

ScottyZ
  • wtg WADER!

pls post some key hands, if possible

congratz again! :D

what's next? wsop main event?
  • A mighty congrats on a job well done, Wader!
  • Way to go!

I thought I recognized that name I saw on the pokerstars 500k final table results. Congrats on a your big win.
  • Congrats.

Thats is very nicey. I just checked the results and saw your name. Well done man!

hg
  • OK boys this is the second time have wrote this me session timed out and I lost everything.

SUCK OUT HANDS
    1) Final two tables 2000 ante 20,000/40,000 blinds(they do not increase now). I have A9h in the BB with 272,000, MP raises all in for 161,000. I know the pressure is on him and if the blinds go through him he's toast. I don't like it but I end up calling.....dam....he has AJo i flop a flush draw that does'nt improve but I spike a 9 on the river and take it down. I thought about this hand a lot and I feel that there is a wide variety of hands that he would have pushed with and I took a huge chance with almost half my stack and got lucky. Any input?

2) Final table Im one off the button with A6s with 271,000 each round there is 78,000 up for grabs. It's folded to me and I push, I hate this because if I do get a caller I'll be in tough shape but I'm starting to feel the pressure a little if the blinds go through me again I'll be down to 200,000 which would be an easy call for the big stacks (on my left) with a marginal hand. The chip leader calls with A10c and I hit my 6 on the flop and double through. Any input?

3) This hand was earlier on in the tournament SB has been picking on me and I'm waiting for opportunity. Blinds are 300/600 with 50 ante. It's folded to SB (8,100) he raises 900 and I call with AJo I feel that I'm semi-setting a trap. Flop comes 3s 7c 6s and he bets out 1800 at this point I feel that I might be good and I've had enough I put him all-in and he ponders for a while and then calls with K6o, the turn hits my J and send him home. I don't mind my play here even though I did get very lucky. I don't like his play though he only has 3,000 invested which leaves him 5,000 which is enough to still do some damage. At the time I felt that even if he had a piece of that flop that he would have to lay it down if he was put all-in.......WRONG. This hand was funny because we had a couple of friends over at the time and when he called me and showed K6 I jumped out of my chair and screamed F**K. Our friends looked at me like I had finally lost my last marble and then I hit the J on the turn and screamed YEAH BABY YOU WANT MY BLINDS NOW "CURSE". Our company left shortly after, and I don't know if they will ever return.

Biggest Lay Down:
    It was final table and I'm in late position with AKo I make standard steal raise and chip leader calls. I spike a K on flop (KJ6 rainbow) and Check. He bets out and I raise, he calls, turn I bet out and he calls, river I check an dhe puts me all-in, I ponder and fold. I can't recall the turn and river cards but I'm surre he floped 2 pair or set.
    Through the whole tournament I played very aggresive in late position when there where fairly tight players yet to act and super tight in early position.

Let me know about the hands
    Wader
  • Wader...bud... you got to the big money. No critique of your play should be necessary. lol I saw your name on the Stars winners list signon popup thingy, before I even saw this post on the forum. (was off forum for a couple days) When I saw the name I just knew it was the same dude from the forum. All I can say is "way to f***ing go!"

CONGRATS! ENJOY!
  • Very nice, good job!!