Friday Night COVID Poker on PS hosted by S&M (Steve and Mark not the other S&M)

October 9th, 2020
MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
edited October 7 in Local Poker Games
I know this section is for live games but I want to get as much visibility as possible So we are going to do another live hosted game with Mark and I hosting... Maybe this time I will cover my hand information! There is a game setup in the PS app for Friday night and it looks like the game should run about 2-3 hours. The more the better please,

Cards fly at 7:30 it's a 10K double stack freezeout format and late reg is available for 1 hours after 7:30. Please if you could register ASAP for this so we can get a good number of players that want to play this as Mar says he's not putting on head phones for less than 10 players.

Comments

• S&m&me makes 3.
  • I believe we should leave the definition of S&M up to the person reading...
    But yes... everyone sign up for Friday's game.
    Mark
  • We got 5 people registered for tonight's game... Common guys lets get a few people showing up to this.
  • I have at least 2 others that said they'd play tonight... just haven't reg'd yet.

Mark
  • I might play if I'm not too drunk by then. No promises.
    MrCaspanthisORthat
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited October 9
    For tonight's game were going to be trying Youtube.com to see if it is any better than Twitch.
    The pre game show starts at 7:15 (basically Mark and I screwing around to get it working!!)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=URBN2JMpXlE
  • Is there a link to join? Sorry, may have missed it
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I have at least 2 others that said they'd play tonight... just haven't reg'd yet.

Mark

Lately a lot of people late reg. I’ve seen 5 minutes all the way to the last minute.

• MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited October 9
    Is there a link to join? Sorry, may have missed it

Just click the video above it's a YouTube link or do you mean on PokerStars link?
  • How do I comment?
  • I can hear you both just fine

• I can hear you both too.
  • I hear I hear.........

Mark
  • Great turn out tonight and I much enjoyed the commentary. I'm still learning...
    [to not call a 3bet from Comp while in bb with AJo - FML]
  • Rumour has it that this Friday may be another episode of this :open_mouth:

Mark