7pm - Food Bank of Waterloo Fundraiser Tourn

edited May 2020 in Poker Games
oy4lbdqmtmga.jpg
(we all know you have the ability to Multi-Table along with our Forum Tourn that night)

Hoping for 15-30 Players. $20.00 (10.00 to Foodbank of Waterloo Region, 10.00 to prize pool)
No Rake. Will be set up in Home Games as our Forum Tourn as play money. Registration and payout via Etransfer. Freeze Out format. 10 Minute Blinds. Payout as per Stars Under 30ppl Top 3 at 50-30-20.

Visit LEAP Real Estate Services Inc. on Facebook or Twitter to Message for sign up details.

Comments

• Email Brett at brett@justleap.ca for sign up details.
  • Zoom call if interested starts at 7:00.
    Cards in the air at 7:15
    MrCaspan
  • 29 runners signed up so far for a great cause like the Region of Waterloo Foodbank.
    Thank you waltsfriend and COFFINNAIL .
  • e3o1ua1xl1x9.png
    yesjck6xa42l.png
    Thank you to Coffinnail80 and Waltsfriend that came out to help raise money for the FoodBank of Waterloo Region. With the 28 players (30 people paid so the donation and prize pool = $300.00) + 3 additional people gave extra $$ to the Foodbank including the winner, so, the final donation was $555.00.
    MrCaspan
  • shit! got my days mixed up and thought it was tonight. Will be i the next one.
    WolffhoundthisORthat
  • ItsaMe wrote: »
    shit! got my days mixed up and thought it was tonight. Will be i the next one.

no problem Mario. They are going to do it again next Tuesday as well. Hopefully you can make that one.