7:30 $5. Omaha, HI/LO pot limit rebuy, 5K, 10 min blinds

7:30 $5. Omaha, HI/LO pot limit rebuy, 5K, 10 min blinds

Comments

• Who is "SteinoSteino", & why does he think it cool to type trash in the middle of a big hand that he isn't in?
  • Don't think I've met him... Turn off your chat.. What sort of trash?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Don't think I've met him... Turn off your chat.. What sort of trash?

He made a couple comments while @thisORthat was tanking in big hands. Nothing actually mean but still not appropriate to be doing.
    thisORthat
  • What the heck happened on Stars tonight around 9 pm? They canceled all tournaments due to technical reasons. Did you guys get canceled?
  • Stars gave few min warningm the 3 left worked a deal as per the spreadsheet
  • What the heck happened on Stars tonight around 9 pm? They canceled all tournaments due to technical reasons. Did you guys get canceled?

They posted that it was an emergency reboot and tournaments would be cancelled and players would be funded based on their cancelled tournament policy.
  • trigs wrote: »
    What the heck happened on Stars tonight around 9 pm? They canceled all tournaments due to technical reasons. Did you guys get canceled?

They posted that it was an emergency reboot and tournaments would be cancelled and players would be funded based on their cancelled tournament policy.

Lucky timing for Trigs, I was coming for his chips LOL
    He had a huge lead over us, and I think I was close to 3:1 over 3rd place when we stopped, but the difference was all of $3
    trigs
  • trigs wrote: »
    compuease wrote: »
    Don't think I've met him... Turn off your chat.. What sort of trash?

He made a couple comments while @thisORthat was tanking in big hands. Nothing actually mean but still not appropriate to be doing.

Hey ya, I'd just assume poker etiquette is applicable to virtual play too. I was thinking. Considered villain had a set. I had a straight draw with 8-outs. I gambled. I lost. I went to /r/Poker to vent - lol Maybe I'm a snowflake and should mute chat (jokes).

ap2i7grb3531.png

"The art of telling a joke is all in the timing"
  • Kindly stop thisORthat, issue is closed, don't use gasoline or I will use the extinguisher,,