4PM - Woods series high roller satellite 20$

edited April 2020 in Poker Games
Woods series high roller satellite this Saturday 4pm. 5 min blinds

Every 100$ a seat will be given into the woods series 100$ live stream tournament

Comments

• So with the 15 signed up, how would pay-out work ?
  • we gave away 5 seats and the extra in cash to the 6th place
    thisORthat
  • Tomorrow 1pm live stream kicks of at 1230 for the woods series of poker high roller tourny 100$ buy in
  • Getting dominated by a better hand when I finally get something worth pushing while in a squeeze position seems to be part of The Game of poker? I made the bubble for tonight's satellite for tomorrows big game.

ix0fxsr84juf.png

How does FOLDEDAA2020 pockets always seem full of the nuts?
  • thisORthat wrote: »
    Getting dominated by a better hand when I finally get something worth pushing while in a squeeze position seems to be part of The Game of poker? I made the bubble for tonight's satellite for tomorrows big game.

ix0fxsr84juf.png

How does FOLDEDAA2020 pockets always seem full of the nuts?

Folded is the most under rated player on this whole forum. Also the most entertaining !

I miss you Cory !

folded
  • I miss you Pimp. Come play online with us.
    Toronto Pimp
  • I miss you too PIMP! …. when this world settles done one day, let's hit LV for a weekend...
    Toronto Pimp
  • Can I come with you guys to play bail bondsman?
    Toronto PimpthisORthat
  • trigs wrote: »
    I miss you Pimp. Come play online with us.

Trigs, I have no interest in playing online. Also I am so strange that I would have to drive over to Comps to give him cash because I don’t believe in any online or telephone banking..... I don’t even have an ATM card. I pay all my bills at the branch like a 90 year old toothless senior citizen.

I miss all you guys and donating to y’all but the workouts have been going really amazing and I am still losing between .5 and 1 pound every week. I feel fucking amazing.
    compueasewoog30trigs
  • folded wrote: »
    I miss you too PIMP! …. when this world settles done one day, let's hit LV for a weekend...

Oh boy...... this sounds just like the kind of trouble I would enjoy. As long as we arrange bail before we go , I am in.

We will talk about this once we are off lockdown.

• trigs wrote: »
    I miss you Pimp. Come play online with us.

Trigs, I have no interest in playing online. Also I am so strange that I would have to drive over to Comps to give him cash because I don’t believe in any online or telephone banking..... I don’t even have an ATM card. I pay all my bills at the branch like a 90 year old toothless senior citizen.
    I promise you could run a tab with me... Suitable interest of course..
    Toronto Pimp