1PM - $100 -"HIGH" Roller Woods Series of Poker, 20K CHIPS 10 min blinds, LIVE STREAM

edited April 2020 in Poker Games
I am going to be hosting another live stream tournament April 25th at 1:05 pm. It's going to be the High Roller Woods Series of Poker instead of my normal 50$ this one will be 100$ and once again live streamed on YouTube with commentary. the platform is PokerStars home games.
compueaseMrCaspan

Comments

• Good work, Cole, I will continue to host the low budget low roller series as scheduled and you look after the high rollers.. I know Steve from the Orangeville group also hosts games so you may want to look at those as well... Between the group of us hopefully we can survive Covid. So when are you going to come and "slum" with the rest of us? Lot's of fun, especially the Omaha, and a lot less time commitment.
  • I will play the week for sure Jeff !!!
  • edited April 2020
    last tourney we got 74 players this should be a great turn out again swell hope y'all can be a part of it
  • Live stream kicks off tomorrow at 1230 tourny starts at 1 good luck to all the players battling on youtube I’ll post the link tomorrow for anyone who wants to play or watch
    thisORthat
  • Live stream kicks off tomorrow at 1230 tourny starts at 1 good luck to all the players battling on youtube I’ll post the link tomorrow for anyone who wants to play or watch

I wanna watch. Where is that live link?
  • edited April 2020
    First man down one of the winners of yesterday's satellite game.

bdiz0ulpcmx7.png
  • Second player down another winner of yesterday's satellite game.

mlmacy8rh0rc.png
  • Down to the bubble, what's the pay-out structure?

epm0u5pd0ipi.png
  • This is why I don't trust AA on Poker Stars...

l8dr6wluv5nq.png

• edited April 2020
    I think JoesphA is gonna win?
  • History repeats itself.

jr62rt1eue8z.png
  • Top two decided to chop with winner getting an extra $100.

ni1ub7tilks5.png
  • Joseph - 1st -1150
    Steve radoja 2nd 1050
    Kyle Ruhl 3rd 600
    Hollywood’s 4th 400
    Amaezeng 5th 200$

Thanks for everyone that played
    MrCaspan