1:05PM - $50 Woods Series of Poker (online) will be live streamed on YouTube via zoom

edited April 2020 in Poker Games
I run the woods series of poker every year with the help of data man at my house. It’s a 50$ buy in normally first gets 1000$. This year I’ll be doing it online next Saturday at 1pm. If your interested in playing I’ll send you the the club id and password here’s a photo from last years woods series of poker champion

iupxa46e5bxg.jpeg

Comments

• I have put it on the games calendar... All I need to know "Is Al playing?" LOL
  • My best bet is mr data man will be there currently sitting at 1400$ prize pool and climbing
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited April 2020
    LOL should I just send Al my $50 now?
  • No money isn’t due till Friday tourney starts Saturday. And u be sending to me . Inbox me for home game link I play in compounds games
  • @DataMn Do you want to vouch for this person so we are not sending money to random people!
    I was more meaning that Al will win it anyways so ill just send him my money now
  • Hahaha I gotcha now data man may win it he ushally does really good in my tourneys
  • Yes, I can vouch for him.
    Cole is actually a long time member of the forum - he just has not posted recently.
    (And if you saw his spelling from years back you wouldn't believe it's the same person!)
  • Thanks data I’m One of
    The originals on the forum. When it started during poker boom. Met lots of great friends on here.
  • What is the actual payout structure (%'s)?
  • Data man takes care of that part! But I tell him I want 1000$ to first and than he figured out the rest. So that’s a question for him
  • We currently have 30 players at 1500$ prize pool but I’m thinking we get close to 50 players
  • Gotcha
  • They don’t call him dataman for nothing he knows his numbers baby
  • Sorry I saw only the 6 posts and join date was last year .Just wanted to make sure. What was your old username.. I could get you access to it so you can use it.. more street credit here by using it.
  • edited April 2020
    Okay
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited April 2020
    I think a great majority of us know who Cole, is. He first stated playing with us with us as a teenager in the Polish Hall between K/W and Guelph... Ah, those were the days.. I think his previous name was hollywoods17

Heck, now he's almost an old man like me...... How long ago was that anyways, maybe 12-14 years ago?
  • Ya I was 16 back at the polish hall I’m 32 now hope to see some of the old school guys I played with in the woods series this Saturday
  • what time does it start at?
  • NM 1:05PM I have updated the title to include this
  • Okay it’s looking like I have around 50 players so I’m only going to accept a few more players to join.
  • I PMed you but got no reply. I'm interested.
  • I never got a message ? Is my messages working mr Caspan?
  • whats the start stack and structure??
  • edited April 2020
    1pm. Saturday. 20k In chips 15 min blinds deep tourney lots of players around 50-60
  • I’ve decided to cap the tourney at 65 players I have a few spots open left
    EdtheTed
  • edited April 2020
    For anyone who’s not playing in it we will be live steaming on YouTube the tournament. I’m trying to get data man to help commentate with me should be fun !! I’ll post the link on here Saturday at 1pm when tourney begins
  • Dont know if youll have room but i might have 1 or 2 guys interested
  • I’m not getting any inbox’ did u send it to hollywoods17 or Hollywoods7