New PokerForum.ca Issues, Bugs, Ideas Discussion

13»

Comments

• Are we getting close to fixing the problem where the system is indicating there is unread threads, but there is nothing there.
    djur77wawlhc.png
  • dvy9bye41n8w.png
    Thanks for your help.
  • Sorry guys this fell off my radar.. I will work on this. There is a bug in the coding i found and I can fix it but if any updates happen it will come back so I have to get their dev team to fix it in the source code so that i can be assure it doe snot break anything else
    woog30
  • Can some one post in here so i can do some testing.. I think i have to bug corrected with new code form the developer but i have to test it first
  • edited January 2021
    Yes Sir, test away.
    NSFW
    myj1ov47k9y5.gif
    compuease
  • NSF...
  • Getting some strange messages at the top of the page this morning and I can't send messages to you guys.
  • We spared no expense and our vast team of programmers, jiggled the whatchamacalat and bingo, resolution!
    MrCaspan
  • If you used an Apple based platform you wouldn't have these issues. :p
  • I do not receive notifications to people's reactions to my posts. Is it possible to add that feature?
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited July 2021
    trigs wrote: »
    I do not receive notifications to people's reactions to my posts. Is it possible to add that feature?

So if I like your post you want to get an email saying someone liked your post? I'll see if there is a setting to allow you to opt into events like that
  • MrCaspan wrote: »
    I do not receive notifications to people's reactions to my posts. Is it possible to add that feature?

So if I like your post you want to get an email saying someone liked your post? I'll see if there is a setting to allow you to opt into events like that

Yes, that is correct. Not a big deal. Just something nice to have.
    MrCaspan
  • I find the mobile site is a little harder to navigate - I don't get the little bell icon telling me when conversations I've participated in are updated.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I find the mobile site is a little harder to navigate - I don't get the little bell icon telling me when conversations I've participated in are updated.

Mark

If on the mobile site you click on your profile picture you should see the bell icon
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited July 2021
    I reached out to the developer of the plugin and they said they are working on adding notifications and emails that the user can opt into or out of. No idea on the time line!

trigs
  • How do I access sent messages?
  • If you access you inbox you should see your conversations. There is no sent box it will just show you the back and forth with someone

https://www.pokerforum.ca/messages/inbox
  • Not sure if it's just me, but posts I have read (sometimes many times) are still showing as new for me. Even after hitting "mark all viewed" a few days before
  • niks1 wrote: »
    Not sure if it's just me, but posts I have read (sometimes many times) are still showing as new for me. Even after hitting "mark all viewed" a few days before

Not just you. I usually see it in the Poker Games, Off Topic, and Site Feedback groups but the others behave properly.
    niks1
  • you have noticed the same behavior sometimes. ill have to look to see if its a bug or whats happening
  • We all should really appreciate Steve... The going rate for web programmers is at least 2-3 times what he's making here... :#
    MrCaspantrigs