Pokerstars Home games thread (for Covid19 distraction)

Comments

• I haven't played online for years, if I get my account re-setup my account is Woog30. I'd prefer if I didnt have to deposit.
  • woog30 wrote: »
    I haven't played online for years, if I get my account re-setup my account is Woog30. I'd prefer if I didnt have to deposit.

For tournaments it's easy enough to play with play money and settle up later. For cash games though it would be a pain in the ass.
  • 3 in for 915
  • [MENTION=1053]compuease[/MENTION] is 20K the minimum buy-in for play money tournaments?
  • compuease wrote: »
    ... I don't think many people have money on stars anymore!

Am I missing something about Poker Stars? Is a more reputable online poker emporium or did online gaming stop trending?
  • thisORthat wrote: »
    Am I missing something about Poker Stars? Is a more reputable online poker emporium or did online gaming stop trending?

With the constant increase of rake on stars coupled with the increase of bots, solvers, and databases, a lot of people don't play real money online anymore.
  • F***, I don't have enough play money to play...
  • trigs wrote: »
    [MENTION=1053]compuease[/MENTION] is 20K the minimum buy-in for play money tournaments?

Yes..:redface::redface::redface:
  • I think my account is reset
  • compuease wrote: »
    F***, I don't have enough play money to play...

With your skills you could earn the extra 5k by 9:15 or maybe should log-in every 4 hours to re-up yo' play money bank roll
  • Don't worry, gambling it up..
  • Ok, in..
  • So for tomorrow nights game please emt to me... PM for my email. I will document in the games thread. Do not post in there.
  • We not playing for anything tonight?
  • I figured it out.. what're we playing for in escrow?

Mark
  • Don’t have enough chips to buy in.
  • Tomorrow we start playing for real, just want to test these blind levels out.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Don’t have enough chips to buy in.

Can't you request more?
  • Only gave me 15000 more. Still short.
  • Hmm. I’ll play I guess. Haven’t used stars in years

niks1
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Only gave me 15000 more. Still short.
    I've been loggin in every 4 hours to re-up. Now up to over 300k in play money.
  • Can I get the password?
  • thisORthat wrote: »
    I've been loggin in every 4 hours to re-up. Now up to over 300k in play money.

Pretty annoying but I've been trying to do that too.
  • So just to be clear, we will be playing for $CAD (you want us to transfer $5 CAD to you for the entry fee)?
  • Wolffhound on PS
  • Gogie wrote: »
    So just to be clear, we will be playing for $CAD (you want us to transfer $5 CAD to you for the entry fee)?
    Yes, I believe that's how it's going to work.
  • For any of you worried about not having enough play chips for tonight's tournament you can always purchase play chips - 500,000 will set you back $2.99 US.
  • Okay where is the home game tab on ps
  • bottom right hand corner. If your window is too small it will be inside of the "More" button.