Pokerstars Home games thread (for Covid19 distraction)

Comments

• MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited October 2020
    folded wrote: »
    still got it... 5 month lay off... ship it...
    $3,850 cash...

@folded post what happened in Brags, Beats & Variance.. Would love to hear!!
    Toronto Pimp
  • edited June 2021
    Folded had unbelievable variance...
    ( commentary redacted )
    wtd1dgi7hdfy.jpg
    Bfillmaff
  • Looking forward to mixing it up on the virtual felt with some of you again this evening!
  • if seeing about 96.2% of the flops all night is variance, I will take it..
    if putting you to the test late when I know you want to cash and make points is variance, I will take it..
    if making large bets on the river with the nuts and you having you call, maybe that's skill?
    thisORthat wrote: »
    Folded had unbelievable variance. Which only feeds my irrational ideas of PS using machine learning to spring action. Like one unrealistic belief I have is that if players don't log-in regularly the AI will give you more premiums hands to psyche people up into playing more?
    That is, he didn't log-in for five months so viable of playable hands increased... ?

compueaseWolffhoundBfillmaffToronto Pimp
  • edited October 2020
    if seeing about 96.2% of the flops all night is variance, ...

What was your win % ?
  • Careful with Dreamlivid, he checked that river...
    a3843p33xma9.png
    Steino
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited October 2020

What was your win % ?

Individual hands don't matter, it's who wins the most money, no matter how you do it.. Would love to end up in Vegas at the same time as Cory someday... Maybe with a few others.
    foldedToronto PimpWolffhound
  • I guess I should to complaining about variance...
    zu5bhlor6rap.png
  • Good thing Folded decided not to play tonight
    q1wahtltlesg.png
  • thisORthat wrote: »

What was your win % ?

100%.... i won.
    niks1Toronto Pimp
  • I would say it's more 50/50 you either win or you don't.
  • folded wrote: »
    if seeing about 96.2% of the flops all night is variance, I will take it..
    if putting you to the test late when I know you want to cash and make points is variance, I will take it..
    if making large bets on the river with the nuts and you having you call, maybe that's skill?

[/quote]

Gotta love this style of play. Good job putting the “pro’s” on super monkey tilt !
    compueasefolded
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited October 2020
    Gotta love this style of play. Good job putting the “pro’s” on super monkey tilt !

Hey I don't go on super monkey tilt......... oh wait.. you said "pro's" didn't you.. hehe Guess I'm safe..
    Toronto PimpthisORthat
  • Just need one more person to sign up for tonight's game... come on peoples ?
  • I'm signed up
    thisORthat
  • Good game tonight guys.
    zzpnlp9429uq.png
    9l1wh6k4khyi.png
    thisORthat
  • edited November 2020
    There are two tournaments scheduled for tonight.

edit: err was corrected ty
  • edited June 2021
    After the miser placed third addicted was HU with profish for about half an hour
    After the miser placed third addicted was HU with profish for about half an hour
    btludqai8kz3.png
    Oh no you bubbled!
  • Looking forward to tomorrow night!
  • Yeah it's Friday!!!
  • TGIF !!! [Thank Google It's Friday] {All hail the corporate overlordes} /sarcasm
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited November 2020
    Google meet for tonight's game if anyone wants to join, Jaime and I had great conversation last game!
    https://meet.google.com/pss-whsr-sig
  • edited November 2020
    Once again the miser placed third. Mr Wolfman was afk so Comp made his fee exempt. A many free steals from the pringles can sat in and did better than about a third of the players field. Congratz to Satyen99 on the win !!!
    hyrl7163amah.png
  • Had high hopes of making it out. Thanks comp for the free pass.
    MrCaspan
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited November 2020
    A many free steals from the pringles can sat in and did better than about a third of the players field.
    I have no idea what you are saying here! You're saying many free Pringles cans sat in for you and did better than a 1/3rd of the field?

• MrCaspan wrote: »
    A many free steals from the pringles can sat in and did better than about a third of the players field.
    I have no idea what you are saying here! You're saying many free Pringles cans sat in for you and did better than a 1/3rd of the field?

It's a royal cup reference.
    compueaseMrCaspanToronto Pimp
  • The Pringles can beat me by 1 point then Comp beat my ass. :'(ex749c6ldnmz.jpeg

Long live the Milton Rocks.

compueasetrigs
  • What a great looking group, almost brings a tear to my eye... Hope we can eventually get back to this.. Hopefully the US is on the way to healing after tonight.
    Wolffhound
    Once again the miser placed third. Mr Wolfman was afk so Comp made his fee exempt. A many free steals from the pringles can sat in and did better than about a third of the players field. Congratz to Satyen99 on the win !!!
    Like your edit of 9th.. Good job.

Wolffhound