Pokerstars Home games thread (for Covid19 distraction)

Comments

• I'll make sure I snap the info
  • Most important is the rebuys.. thx.
  • If that’s the last tournament you play. Go to your history and snap results.
  • After a back and forth battle for what seemed like an hour @thisORthat takes 1st place with CCRP337 taking 2nd place

an39ruierqvf.png

Here are the players with @Addicted buying in 2 additional times

00x1eq2wyw0g.png

thisORthat
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited August 2020
    What about rebuys?, only Addicted twice? no others?
  • That's correct
  • Stats updated. Thx.
  • Please note, try to make tomorrows nights game, 10 min blinds, 10K chips, 2 rebuys. It will be streamed and commented on by our esteemed color commentary crew of Dr Tyore and MrCaspan. Should be some good barbs going on. I am immune however.
    MrCaspanthisORthat
  • Thank you Steve (MrCaspan) and Mark (don't know your online name) for doing the streaming.. I loved it.. I am hoping you will do another..
    MrCaspanBuzzzardd
  • Congrats to Walts for the win !

s8yxcrix2scd.png
    MrCaspan
  • Guys we are moving this discussion to the "Online Poker Talk" Category as this is a better place for online poker games We have some home games starting to open up and we kind of hijacked this category while there were no home games running. Also I think renaming the Forum to Online Poker and moving it up in the list will help make it easier to find. Ill leave a shortcut for a week from here to there but just know it's moving.
    Toronto PimpBuzzzardd
  • that dirty river!!
  • These games must be very tough if AL is coming in last.

• In my defence, that was where the screen got cut off.. not full results.
    compueaseToronto Pimp
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited August 2020
    I think we should make a new variant of TH called "Texas Hold'em - FTR" that stand for "Fuck the River" just play without the river card but you have to show it for fun!
    compuease
  • DataMn wrote: »
    In my defence, that was where the screen got cut off.. not full results.

Ok, the world is making much more sense after seeing your reply.

edited August 2020
    Ok, since participation has dropped of significantly over the summer I am going to drop it back to 2 NL games per week, Tuesday and Fridays at 7:30. Tuesdays will be a 10K, 10 min blinds, 2 rebuys for 1hr and Fridays will be a 10K, 15 min blinds freezout. (starts next week). Both will be the same $5. entry fee as there doesn't seem to be any demand for more. As we get into the fall perhaps demand will pickup and I will add more and perhaps variations as long as interest is there. I would like to start paying out some of the folks who have larger balances, ie more than $100 as my wife thinks we have all this extra money to spend and I'm afraid she will spend it on shoes... To do this I would need emt addresses to send to however. Please do that by pm. Anyone at anytime can withdraw their entire balance if they prefer of course. Since it costs me $.50 per transfer please limit the # of transactions if possible.
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited August 2020
    @compuease ask your bank for the OLD man discount.. You should not be being charged for eTransfers or banking fees... Seriously all 5 banks off them if you are over 60 but they wont give it to you unless you ask!
    https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2651112850
    edited August 2020
    No true as I am grandfathered in to a plan that gets me almost everything for free right now. I can get free etransfers but only if I switch to the plan you are talking about (I am with TD), but then i would pay more for other stuff like my Visa First Class Travel Card which has a $120 per year fee (I get it for free) plus some other investment stuff. My odd 50 cent etransfer fee is insignificant. I think I have had this plan since prior to e-transfer even being around, think ice age... In total after I figured it out a few months ago I would pay about $300. more per year if I switched to the current "old mans" plan.
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited August 2020
    Ahh okay gotcha.. that makes sense! Just looking out for your quarters comp so you can play my cash games if this COVID ever goes away
    compuease
  • Congrats to Gogie... woog had the rebuy!
    grc62z3g6kaz.png
  • woog had the only rebuy.
  • compuease wrote: »
    No true as I am grandfathered in to a plan that gets me almost everything for free right now. I can get free etransfers but only if I switch to the plan you are talking about (I am with TD), but then i would pay more for other stuff like my Visa First Class Travel Card which has a $120 per year fee (I get it for free) plus some other investment stuff. My odd 50 cent etransfer fee is insignificant. I think I have had this plan since prior to e-transfer even being around, think ice age... In total after I figured it out a few months ago I would pay about $300. more per year if I switched to the current "old mans" plan.

Alternatively, I think everyone being okay with a .50 cent handler's fee on their payouts is reasonable for the amount of malarky you've gone through to help this community. It's not even like you'd be taking a profit.

Mark
    MrCaspanBuzzzarddthisORthat
  • compuease wrote: »

Open an online account that has free EMT. For example Simplii (old PC Financial) offers free EMT. Takes minutes to set up. I have the same TD account and it is $1 for EMT >$100
  • Dusting off the old BR... see you folks tonight!

Mark
  • I'm out, you are too good.
  • I'm outta practice! Get in there!

Mark
  • edited June 2021
    Typically I'll play suited connectors. Only the odd time that I wont...
    ( image redacted )
  • Hello
    I would like to join Home games
    Thanks Sean