Pokerstars Home games thread (for Covid19 distraction)

Comments

• compuease wrote: »
    Also Henry, have a look at the tracking spreadsheet, you will see how it evens out. It's not as if Coffin is making a fortune you know.. He has had a couple of good runs but so have others... Not me of course, i have to rely on skill.. :)

I was mainly just cynically venting.
  • edited November 2021
    [curmudgeon commentary redacted]
  • If yee giveth, yee shall receiveth..... all I have to say..
    niks1
  • So what happened in last nights game? Did it go? If so did anyone record entries and order of finish?
  • Well no need to worry about @thisORthat and people talking in final hands cause he didn't make it very far *DIG*

As for game last night I think there was 10 players and no rebuys that I know of and I didn't record any results because you have me a smart ass answer last time that you get all this data and I didn't need to tell you ;)

I took second place, Google I belie was 3rd and Blizzard? was first. Is there any way to that you as admin can see the results?
    Toronto Pimp
  • Nope, Stars doesn't post them any more beyond that evening, hopefully Gogie recorded them, he is my backup. I only get the data if I am there. I was out.
  • I need to know all players, any rebuys and order of finish... Otherwise I can't award prizes..
  • You’re welcome comp. will we see you tonight?
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited August 2020
    Thanks @torontotablecpt If we went by me then @Gogie you would have got 3rd!!
  • Just an FYI, my understanding has been that for 9 runners we only paid the top 2. Was there a deal made when you got down to 3?
  • Ok, thanks for that torontotablecpt.. Unless I hear differently, that looks official. Appreciate it.
  • Since only 9 it pays 2.
  • MrCaspan wrote: »
    and Blizzard? was first.

WTF. No respect from the kids anymore.

BfillmaffWolffhound
  • there was 10 players I thought? We went to 2 tables for a bit..
  • We only went to 2 tables until the late entry period ended. They always do that so they have empty seats for new entries. There was never more than 9 runners.
    MrCaspan
  • Guys. My screen shot was the official from poker stars. If you go to your history it will show 9 players no rebuts etc
    MrCaspan
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited August 2020
    Common guys and gals only 4 people signed up for tonight!!
  • MrCaspan wrote: »
    Common guys and gals only 4 people signed up for tonight!!

I thought games were Tues/Thurs/Sun now?
  • Tonight's game was a flurry of chatting and smack talk
    In the end the final two @compuease @Buzzzardd decided to do a chop with about even stacks!

vvua4dufvwql.png
    o8pr569z4w2p.png
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited August 2020
    Just FYI I am going to be playing and streaming next Fridays game (14th) and doing commentary.. If anyone would like to co host it with me 2 commentators is better then 1! Anyone interested?
  • try Mark.
    MrCaspan
  • @DrTyore you interested??
    DrTyore
  • Need a colour guy eh? Haha... Get in touch with me, let me know what all is involved and I'll see if that's something I can do!
    Mark
  • edited August 2020
    MrCaspan wrote: »
    Well no need to worry about @thisORthat and people talking in final hands cause he didn't make it very far *DIG*

Well, if being mean and nasty is the name of the game... kick while they're up & stomp when they're down?
  • thisORthat wrote: »
    Well, if being mean and nasty is the name of the game... kick while they're up & stomp when they're down?
    I'm sorry I was just poking cause the last post! It was meant in good fun honestly no kicking meant!
  • You guys are too sensitive. I suggest more hub
    compueaseMrCaspanToronto Pimp
  • S
    compuease wrote: »
    Nope, Stars doesn't post them any more beyond that evening, hopefully Gogie recorded them, he is my backup. I only get the data if I am there. I was out.

I believe when you create the game you will have the tourney number assigned. Write down the number and you should be able to request the tournament summary when it is over.
    Wolffhound
  • moose wrote: »
    S
    compuease wrote: »
    Nope, Stars doesn't post them any more beyond that evening, hopefully Gogie recorded them, he is my backup. I only get the data if I am there. I was out.

I believe when you create the game you will have the tourney number assigned. Write down the number and you should be able to request the tournament summary when it is over.

Thanks for the suggestion Rob but all of the club stats and any ability to record or request results went away in June when they supposedly "improved" and added to home games. Perhaps if we were playing cash and thus they were getting rake they would be more responsive but my questions to them re home game stats has gone unanswered since then.
  • Not going to be able to play tonight as Grandson's baseball takes precedence and he is pitching tonight. Can someone capture the final standings and also keep track of rebuys? I will likely be back around the time the tournament finishes but definitely need someone to capture rebuys.