Ttwo, TWO new Kitchener players, muahhhhh hahahahahaha

studogstudog Junior Member
Sometimes [MENTION=20245]raysimonson[/MENTION] takes my chips, sometimes I take his.

Kitchener area, have recently started playing in a couple new groups other than my usual groups.

Am here in order to keep tabs on the Royal Cup which I just learned about.

Comments

• compueasecompuease Administrator
    studog wrote: »
    Sometimes [MENTION=20245]raysimonson[/MENTION] takes my chips, sometimes I take his.

Kitchener area, have recently started playing in a couple new groups other than my usual groups.

Am here in order to keep tabs on the Royal Cup which I just learned about.

Get a team of 8 players together and let me know if you would like to participate in October.
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Administrator
    Hey Stu Thanks for signing up, great meeting you on Saturday! I'm in for the next Royal Cup so there might be a few free agents this year !
  • studogstudog Junior Member
    compuease wrote: »
    Get a team of 8 players together and let me know if you would like to participate in October.

I'll be talking it up to my usual players, I think a team of 8 is doable.
  • studogstudog Junior Member
    MrCaspan wrote: »
    Hey Stu Thanks for signing up, great meeting you on Saturday! I'm in for the next Royal Cup so there might be a few free agents this year !

Same here; it was great to meet you and great to meet a bunch of other new players. :-) I'm going to attend Rob's regular nights when I can, and will definitely be in for the madness every year.

You -- uh -- interested in being on a team together for the Royal Cup?
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Administrator
    Yeah I will be looking for a team this year.. there might already be 6-7 teams that are looking for free agents like us so closer to the date we can decide if we want to make a new team or join some existing ones! But I am up for it!