Monday Jan 13th. Cash Game in Mississauga

7pm start . All business men, no professional players.

i can bring one guest. Only people I have met.

5-10-25 buyin from 2000 -10,000 . Top up at anytime to the biggest stack on the table.

rake 25 per hand if it gets to the flop. includes all booze and full catered dinner.

Comments

• Sponsor me?

That 5-10-25 is cents, correct? My wife might let me play that..
  • compuease wrote: »
    Sponsor me?

That 5-10-25 is cents, correct? My wife might let me play that..

decimal point has to move in the more expensive direction. I’ll take 75% of you up to 5000 if you are serious.
  • decimal point has to move in the more expensive direction. I’ll take 75% of you up to 5000 if you are serious.

Wow what a nice offer!
  • Mike, my knees would knock so bad, my hand would be obvious... Even with the hat I don't think I'm quite ready for those stakes..

And NO I'm not serious.... lol Thx for the offer though, but Mary wants to talk to you young man... Something about feeding the addict..

Even 25% of 5K is far beyond my allowance.. The 1K seniors was on my bucket list and was the biggest I'll ever play... If I could ever get to the point I could only consider them betting disc's then maybe..
    Mike, my knees would knock so bad, my hand would be obvious... Even with the hat I don't think I'm quite ready for those stakes..

And NO I'm not serious.... lol Thx for the offer though, but Mary wants to talk to you young man... Something about feeding the addict..

oh Shit...... now I’m in real trouble.

I am sorry and I will not tempt you with anything but chicken wings and hot dogs from now on. Please plead my case for me.

On a side note...... your head would explode if you saw how the 2 East Indian guys play. (River bet of 3 or 4 thousand into a pot of 6 thousand and the guy flips over jack high ..... but he thought it was a value bet not a bluff.)
  • She really thinks it's bad that I blame her, lol... And he was calling with J high? Geesh..

I would have to have quads and even then I would be making 100% sure there was no possibility of a SF.
  • decimal point has to move in the more expensive direction. I’ll take 75% of you up to 5000 if you are serious.
    And for those of you who don't know Mike well, HE is serious, actually one of the few genuinely nice guys around... Present company on this forum excluded of course. We are all nice here...

Comp, you can't say no to this. Pimp, I'll play comp-style at same rate.
  • trigs wrote: »

Yeh, but I bet they don't have Trigs style hot dogs... That's the great equalizer..

the stake deal is only for Papa Comp. you are more than welcome to come and play. Pm me or text me if you are interested and I can explain the dress code and “stuff”
  • the stake deal is only for Papa Comp. you are more than welcome to come and play. Pm me or text me if you are interested and I can explain the dress code and “stuff”

Too rich for me. Wish I could play.
    Too rich for me. Wish I could play.

hopefully I don’t go broke..... I need some buying for your game this week.

fingers crossed/
  • GL tonight Mike. Save a few hundred for Saturday night.
  • Good luck. Hope you crush it!
  • Got kicked in the nuts.

my bust out hand....... I am in the big blind the blinds are 5 - 10 and the button straddle is now 75. I have just over 13,000 in front of me although I was only in for 7,500. Wake up with pocket queens.

small blind calls the 75 button straddle I raise to 375. It folds around to my buddy in the small blind and he says I should fold but let’s see a flop. He calls.

flop comes 952 rainbow. My buddy bets out 600, I raise it to 1600. He throws out 5 plaques which are 1000 each to make it 5600 to go.

I shove it all in and he snap calls.

the friggin guy has 9 - 3 offsuit....... WTF is he doing in hand? I am very happy that I should win a monster pot at 1:45 am and the game should be over soon.......

but.........
    the turn is a Jack

and the gosh darn river is a freakin 3:sweat:

what the heck just happened....... the other guys on the table are asking how he even was in the hand ?

anyways , I drove home and now I am typing this. Gonna walk the dog then go to bed.

Trigs..... I’m coming to get ya on the weekend...... have that good teachers union money ready for me to bring back to mississauga.
  • Ouch that's sucks Pimp.
  • Playing too many hands...... and this WAS your buddy right? Although he did try to warn you..:'(
    Playing too many hands...... and this WAS your buddy right? Although he did try to warn you..:'(

yup, my very good friend Marty. We never soft play each other we try and cause maximum pain.

Friggin fun night aside from that hand.
  • I think I’d have literally thrown up.
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    I think I’d have literally thrown up.

Heart attack for me... Either that or the wife would have finished me..