is it just me ???

Comments

• I noticed my Avatar disappeared when I updated my profile. When I went back to the site it was ok.
  • I think avatars were temporarily missing during the Apr 6/7 "forum blackout". They seem to be back now.

If you changed (or added for the first time) your avatar during the blackout period, your avatar has probably reverted to its pre-blackout state.

ScottyZ
  • is it me or all i see is a big white box with a red x on my avatar along with everyone elses ???
  • is it me or all i see is a big white box with a red x on my avatar along with everyone elses ???

Actually, the avatars seem to be a problem for me too now, although they seemed okay earlier today.

ScottyZ
  • I just tried to upload an avatar from my local machine and got the following error message:

An Error Has Occurred!
    The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved.

ScottyZ
  • I think it's probably the Christmas smileys, exacting their well-timed revenge on us for getting rid of them.
  • all_aces wrote:
    I think it's probably the Christmas smileys, exacting their well-timed revenge on us for getting rid of them.
    lmao :D
  • all_aces wrote:
    I think it's probably the Christmas smileys, exacting their well-timed revenge on us for getting rid of them.

But the avatar that I was trying to download was a Christmas smiley. That just doesn't make any sense that it wouldn't work...

ScottyZ
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    I was trying to download was a Christmas smiley.

so it was you :D
  • hey ScottyZ how are ya able to add all them avatars :'(
  • Seems like I was able to use an image as an avatar as long as the image exists on the web, but I still get the error message below (or above depending on how you read threads) when attempting to upload my own image to the server.

ScottyZ