Comp's Harrah's Las Vegas Circuit event BAP Dec 16-18

This is a bap for both the 1 day Seniors event #6 on the 16th and the 2 day double stack event #8 on the 17/18th, See links below.

https://www.wsop.com/pdfs/structuresheets/structure_1688_17965.pdf

https://www.wsop.com/pdfs/structuresheets/structure_1688_17967.pdf

The buyins are $250 and $400 respectively. Be aware these are both rebuys up to the ends of level 8 and level 12 respectively I believe but I have no intention of rebuying.

I will bap up to 40% so $260 of the $650 total. Playing regardless of %'s sold. Updates will be in this thread.

At this point minimum is 2% or $13. US up to max of 10% or $65. US. Equivalent CND is $17.80 and $88.98 so let's say $9. per % CDN. I will take either US or CDN.

Investors: (hopefully not contributors)

Toronto Pimp - 10% - paid cash. (USD) owed refund of $40 US plus 10% of $1100 win total $150. US; Paid in cash Jan 10th.

Payperview - 5 or 10% - cancelled

Wolffhound - 5% - paid cash (EMT CDN), owed 62% of $45 refund which is $28. CDN , plus $55. US or $72. CDN, I owe $100. CND, e-transferred Dec 21

CardDead - 10% - pay out of winnings.. Owed $110. minus $25 entry so I owe $85. US; Paid cash Jan 10th

g2 - 2% - paid in cash CDN via Moose, I owe $12. CDN plus $22. US or $29. CDN. I owe $31. CAN, e-transferred Dec 21

Moose and I swapping 10% in seniors only. Moose feels he's to old to compete in the open double stack. Moose paid out $110. US as part of our swap deal.

Comments

• Lock up 10% for me please. Will pay in USA monies.
  • Lock up 10% for me please. Will pay in USA monies.

Ty sir.
  • Will you take EMT for 5% or 10%. I dont want to be greedy. Want others to get in on this exclusive offer.
  • payperview wrote: »
    Will you take EMT for 5% or 10%. I dont want to be greedy. Want others to get in on this exclusive offer.

Of course, exclusive I'm not so sure, but thank you. Will pm you my email address.
  • I'll take 5% Comp.

I miss the days of having to check my BAP excel sheet for where all the $$ was playing.
    pm me email addy and i'll send.
  • Going to close this off Saturday. Anyone last minute?
  • Good luck in Vegas. Kick some Ass !

if you want to sell anymore fire me a text.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Going to close this off Saturday. Anyone last minute?

I’ll take 10% for shits and giggles.

I’ll settle up with you when you get back if that’s ok.
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    I’ll take 10% for shits and giggles.

I’ll settle up with you when you get back if that’s ok.

Ok thanks, after I get back is fine.. I know where you live.. ;)
  • And how to get in to my computer. 🤓
  • Just noting here that Payperview hasn't responded to me since he initially said he wanted 5 or 10%. His email that he registered with bounces, so unless he contacts me he has no %..
  • Anyone have payperviews email or phone number?
  • I gave moose $20 Canadian for the min 2% bap please :) keep the change / use it for tips :)
  • g2 wrote: »
    I gave moose $20 Canadian for the min 2% bap please :) keep the change / use it for tips :)

TY sir, will spend the $2. on hookers and blow though...

That should get you a hooker the same age as you.
  • Good luck to us and safe travels to you and Moose.

Will it get me the blow as well, or will I need to scrounge up some more street money for that?
  • GL today Comp. Make us all rich!
    😛
  • Jeff, I hope you are well rested and ready to pile up a HUGE stack today !

good luck and most of all have fun.
  • Just updating for Comp. he is not able to sign in to the forum from Vegas .

just started the tournament today. So far all is well.
  • Back on, thanks to Steve. Up to 12k, but just lost half my stack to a flopped flush. I had A10 on the button. Flop 10 high, bet flop and turn, A on the river, giving me top 2, bet 2500, gut on my right calls with the JQ flush. He thought I had a high flush and never raised me. These old guys don't play like Andrew or Woog.
  • Any more BAP available Comp?? didnt see this till now ill score 10% if you have any left
  • Is Moose selling anything?
  • Moose and I both still in at adjoining tables, i' m at 13,200. Blinds 200/400/400
  • Sorry, if I was chip leader, I would.
  • Ill still buy in... Up to you Comp
  • Just doubled up. To 26,500. AA vs JJ all in on flop, 10 high
  • 30k now.
  • Rob just busted.