CAMBRIDGE CARD CLUB

[FONT=&amp]GOOD DAY POKER PHOLKS[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The good , the bad and the ugly. 40 and 43 players in the first two weeks. lots of action pholks.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp](WEEK3) FRIDAY November 22, 2019 - BANQUET HALL ABOVE THE CAVE - 7:00PM

Friday’s game is week 3 of the season. PLAYERS MUST COME WITHIN THE FIRST TWO BLINDS TO GET IN THE TOURNAMENT. Please remember it is first come, first served. I do not save seats or pay for anyone seat. If there is a waiting list, players will only get seated before the first break if numbers are above fifty. When the break starts, players will no longer be allowed in the tournament.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]One seat will be given to the winner which qualifies for PRIZE POOL GAME players with more than one seat will get an extra 1000 chips.[/FONT]

Comments

• What's the cost? What's your blind level structure like?
  • It's $50. 15K chips, starts at 100/200, reasonable progression, usually ends around 1, cash game is 50/1.00, $80. max.. High variance.. correct me if I'm wrong on any of this Al.
  • So some fast blinds, NP decent price. Might have to go check them out!

This is just a show up and hope you get a seat? No signups?
  • Oh can anyone PM me the address. When i search for the Cave i see a sports bar that is a single level bar....
  • MrCaspan wrote: »
    Oh can anyone PM me the address. When i search for the Cave i see a sports bar that is a single level bar....

Bar is downstairs, Banquet hall upstairs. Preview you see is the patio, walk in take a right up the stairs and walk down the hallway into the hall.

Looks grungy but game is legit and Al runs it very well considering its been running for years there.
  • Ahh thanks!!
    Ahh thanks!!

Tell Al we sent you........ Structure is actually not that bad, considering 6 hrs to get through 40 people..
  • Important to note: no antes! Which makes the structure a bit better.
  • EdtheTed wrote: »
    Important to note: no antes! Which makes the structure a bit better.

That is good to note. Ill try them out Friday and report back my losses :)
    That is good to note. Ill try them out Friday and report back my losses :)

Steve , keep positive. You are the only player I have ever met that is good enough to fold the second Nut straight flush.

bring home the trophy or and cash !
  • Only one stupid enough
  • Noooooooooooooooooooo. Your intuition or sixth sense was firing on all cylinders.

have fun at the tourney.
  • Steve , keep positive. You are the only player I have ever met that is good enough to fold the second Nut straight flush.
    Hey... I'm pretty good! Oh wait, I'm not that good am I.... ;)
  • Just to let everyone know playing tonight Dec 20,2019 and next Friday Dec 27,2019, and every Friday til Mid July. Always looking for the good , the bad and the ugly.
  • Always looking for the good , the bad and the ugly.
    Can you define who's who?