Vegas 2019 - Moose and Compuease

2»

Comments

• Comp where are you man? Glass doors left of check in desk.

Old guy wandered off again.
  • moose wrote: »
    Comp where are you man? Glass doors left of check in desk.

Old guy wandered off again.

Did you check here ?

https://www.humangood.org/las-ventanas-at-summerlin
  • Tis ok Moose got scammed turning in the car rental.. $18. From Budget. Ask him about it.
    Currently at McCarran about to board.
  • Safe flight home Ya Bastards.
  • Landed in London, but being held at the gate since another international landed just ahead of us.. damn slow pilot we had, or at least not good at negotiating with controllers.
  • Tells us more about how Moose overpaid $18 American dollars at Budget rent a car.

:p
  • I will let Moose explain that... lol, he was pissed and neither of us will use Budget again.
  • If you don't drive at least 75 miles they autocharge you $15.99 to fill your car regardless of tank level or proof and then you have to go back down to the desk and ask for refund. Fucking BS. Noticed on the shuttle, jumped off to go argue but didn't have receipt and were told to GFY by the desk and the manager.

Basically they hope you don't notice the charge or can't be bothered to go back to desk and line up and ask for refund and only if you have proof of fill on you. When you return the car having proof on you doesn't matter. You get billed regardless and then have to go to desk for refund. Anyone who has rented a car in Vegas knows how long those lines at the desk can be. Fuck Budget.
  • That is complete cash grab for tourists... Who else rents a car there! They know exactly what they are doing and don't care. I agree with you just don't use companies like that! Hopefully the others don't do the same. Just rent an e-scooter next time!

I can just picture moose and comp next trip...
    jim-carry-jeff-daniels-scooter.jpg