Are these gay for a guy to wear ?

Comments

• I respect your life choices.
  • Asking for a friend.....

Depends on the "dicks in ass" count while wearing them I'd imagine. More than zero = gay.
  • Is there a matching hat? And do they come in midget sizes?
  • I like them!!
  • So....

Nobody's been paying attention since like.. 2003?

Mark
  • Out of curiosity . . . why did you pick 2003? I have a suspicion, but I am curious.
  • Randomly old enough to when yelling "gaaayyyyyyy" was in comedies. Hoping that the message was clear though.

Mark
  • Says the guy who openly brags that his house was cheaper because the previous occupant committed suicide.

Stay classy Mark.
  • So . . . not because that was the year the Appeals Court in Ontario overturned legislation and effectively made same sex marriage the Law of the land? I'm a little disappointed in you.
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZnwLamCia4

I think it may be more age related...….a 20 something could pull it off, or an NBA player, but over 30 ? hmm not so sure
    anyway , im reading this topic and this song came to mind, a song from the 60,s by a Toronto artist who died recently
  • Sure...

I'm the one to be disappointed in.

Mark
  • I wish you guys could either take it offline or speak in plain english not just insinuate stuff. Don't make me bring out the temp ban hammer... Wow it has been a long time since I've been able to say that. Feels kinda good...
  • This forum is or at least should be better than this thread.
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    This forum is or at least should be better than this thread.

Are you referring to the direction it has taken in the last 7 or 8 posts or right from the op?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Are you referring to the direction it has taken in the last 7 or 8 posts or right from the op?

You have done a great job since taking over the site.
    As has MrCaspan.

I know OP has helped too.

But, No forum needs a thread that suggests that if something’s gay it’s a bad thing. It’s beneath us.
  • I don't think it's a good way to describe something but also it was never expressed as being a bad thing.
  • I did not think anyone in this thread was being derogatory. I apologize if my comment was taken that way.
  • trigs wrote: »
    I did not think anyone in this thread was being derogatory. I apologize if my comment was taken that way.

FU trigs!! made us all look bad
This discussion has been closed.