$80 Buy In Tournament - Toronto - Saturday July 13 @ 3PM

Tournament details:

Buy In: $80 ($70 goes to the prize pool) for 10k chips. Optional dealer bonus of $20 for 5k chips
Rebuys: Available until the first break for $50. All $50 goes to the prize pool.
Add On: $10 for 10k or $20 for 25K

We're at 526A Lawrence Ave West, in the back corner of the plaza inside the bridge club (just to the right of the TD bank)

Online registration is available at www.TorontoPoker.ca or you can just show up to play

Comments

• Questions..

1/ I see that the structure is posted but what are the blind lengths?

2/ $10. comes out for dealers, food, etc. What about the $10 and $20 add on, does that go to the prize pool?

3/ Is this a tournament where the dealers play as well as deal?
  • Also it looks like your details for the $200 freezout and the $120 bounty are the same as the $80 Special.. May need to change that.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Questions..

1/ I see that the structure is posted but what are the blind lengths?

2/ $10. comes out for dealers, food, etc. What about the $10 and $20 add on, does that go to the prize pool?

3/ Is this a tournament where the dealers play as well as deal?

1) 20 min levels

2) we take $10 from each addon, but nobody takes the single so $10 goes to the prize pool

3) No. the dealers are there to deal.
  • Noted. Thanks. I’ll talk to the web guy and get that sorted out. Thanks!
  • How many are you typically getting out? Cash games as players bust? If so, rake for that?

So this is really a $120. tournament for 40K chips but the rake for food, dealers, hall etc is $40?

Is the $50. rebuy 10K chips?
  • compuease wrote: »
    How many are you typically getting out? Cash games as players bust? If so, rake for that?

So this is really a $120. tournament for 40K chips but the rake for food, dealers, hall etc is $40?

Is the $50. rebuy 10K chips?

1) $1/3 starts as people bust, and it’s a $10 rake plus $1 for the high hand. The high hand pays out as soon as $100 is collected for it and resets.

2) yes, but the $20 dealer bonus is optional (as is the add on)

3) yes. Rebuys are 10k (dealer bonus not available for a rebuy) and all $50 goes to the prize pool.