Played today’s 165 at Niagara

Get down to about 5 or 6 tables and have just over 55,000 and blinds are 1000 -2000 ante 2000. I see pocket queens and the blinds are just about to go up.

guy raises to 6,500 on the button and I am in the big blind. I don’t do anything fancy I just shove all in and the guy decides to call off half of his stack with K6 off.........

you know what happens.

he hits a king on the turn. He then says he put me on tens or jacks so it was a good call. Just said nice hand and went to punch myself in the nuts in the bathroom.

conrad is still in. Final table and he is 2nd in chips. Hope he closes this one out.

Saw yama briefly but then couldn’t find him to say hello...... so YAMA..... hope you did well.

Comments

• Just said nice hand and went to punch myself in the nuts in the bathroom.

Sounds about par for a tournament! Great job getting to that spot! That almost a 3:1 odds in your favor ill take those odds any day!
  • And the winner is >.......... congrats to Conrad. He has now played 8 or 9 of these 165 tourneys and has cashed in 5 or 6 of them.

B10C53EE-F5AE-45BF-8302-655E2C0F344D.jpeg
  • That's an awesome score, congrats!
  • Congrats Conrad! I've played with him a few times. Doesn't look like a Conrad, figured his name was Mario for some reason...
    That's one of the smaller 1st place prize in weeks (months?)... Still a great score!
  • TeezNutzAK wrote: »
    Congrats Conrad! I've played with him a few times. Doesn't look like a Conrad, figured his name was Mario for some reason...
    That's one of the smaller 1st place prize in weeks (months?)... Still a great score!

most of the regulars are at the Playground in Montreal for a big series.
  • Nice job Conrad....