Announcement re recent promotion

***OFFICIAL***

MrCaspan has been promoted to site admin since he's the only one who knows anything about this stuff.. His pay has been doubled... Congrats Steve... don't spend it all in one place..

Our "other admin" Wes has been missing in action for a long time.

Comments

• What can I expect for my benefits package?
  • MrCaspan wrote: »
    What can I expect for my benefits package?

Try joining the union, maybe they can negotiate on your behalf...
  • Good job Steveo .

not much goes appreciated around here, but, thanks Jeff and Steve.
  • MrCaspan wrote: »
    What can I expect for my benefits package?

when you come to Vegas with us we will take you out for the best dinner of your life.....except if you are a “ vegetabletarion “ then you are on your own.

comp can also show you where the best Midget Prostitutes are...... but don’t tell anyone.
  • comp can also show you where the best Midget Prostitutes are...... but don’t tell anyone.
    Only because I was following Mike around on one of his drunken binges, he said you gotta see this.. I looked and now it can never be unseen... ugh.. :eek:
  • compuease wrote: »
    Only because I was following Mike around on one of his drunken binges, he said you gotta see this.. I looked and now it can never be unseen... ugh.. :eek:

do I really look like someone who drinks alcohol ?

D3403F0E-2A0E-4814-8303-45204CEDE897.jpeg
  • I had to adult to turn down the Vagus trip. I really wanted to go but life happens. I would like to see pictures when you guys go to the midget strippers..