Site suggestion thread

12346»

Comments

• MrCaspan wrote: »
    FYI the rules have not changed just reposted to be current date on them. I added the no Ass Hole Rule though
    That might eliminate a lot of us.... Imagine if Kristy ever came back, MrCaspan would have a heart attack..

I think probably half on here have never read the rules before....
  • Rules only apply lin extreme cases, they are only there if you need a soap box to stand on! I only reposted them because if new people come and all the post are 10 years old... We need to get new life on here get some new fish swimming..

So do we want to merge the Ontario section into one large section then and not have it all split out?
  • I think so as well.. Makes sense at this point.
  • Yep, that was it.. Moose keep everything... lol
  • Wow that is old!!! And it would not hurt to maybe get 500 printed up if anyone is good with design?

Hey speaking of old it seems that some of the provinces have not had posts in them since 2011.. do we want to merge down all the provinces into one? IE no sub forums for provinces just go to local games and that is it? unless PokerForum gets larger it seems like this would be better to just have 1 sub forum for all local games. Ideas, thoughts?
  • Makes perfect sense. If we do grow in the future then you can scale it accordingly.
  • I agree, should have been done years ago, except nobody had the knowledge.
  • I wouldn't. It just emphasizes our Ontario centricity and alienates the other provinces.
  • We can add them back later but right now there has been no posts in most of them for 2 years or more!
  • MrCaspan wrote: »
    I have images on the mobile version. Like showing pictures in a thread as you are reading it?

test
  • If I quote someone it shows up in my user cp which is kind of lol, I know I quoted you.

Capture3.JPG
  • Mobile view hasn't worked for me the last few days.

Nevermind. Apparently posting about it fixes it.
  • moose wrote: »
    Mobile view hasn't worked for me the last few days.

Nevermind. Apparently posting about it fixes it.

Let me have a look anyways..
  • User error..... 5:50 on a Saturday morning, why aren't you asleep young man?
  • Never mind working again.
  • Las Vegas doesn't like you accessing Canadian poker sites I guess.
  • What the hell is this????

Your options are configured to accept private messages only from your contacts. Therefore the following users will be unable to reply: To send the message anyway, check the checkbox below in the Additional Options section, otherwise remove these users' names from the recipients list.
  • Needless to say, I didn't get the message. Whether it was important or not
    What the hell is this????

Your options are configured to accept private messages only from your contacts. Therefore the following users will be unable to reply: To send the message anyway, check the checkbox below in the Additional Options section, otherwise remove these users' names from the recipients list.

I'll have a look
  • I found it and switched it back but somehow the default got changed.
    I found it and switched it back but somehow the default got changed.

aha, carbon user interface....:p