Rebuys/Top Ups up to $100 or 50% of biggest stack

1. trigs
2. EdtheTed
3. Bfillmaff
4. compuease
5. djgolfcan
6. Nicole

Comments

• I'm interested if you get a few people.....
  • same here, otherwise perhaps cash game?
  • Nicole and I are coming - whether it is a tournament or a cash game
  • Okay, I'll switch it to a cash game so we can actually play hopefully. Let's say NLHE, Lazy Pineapple, and PLO round by round.

Comp, can you please change thread title to "May 11th Cash Game" instead?
  • Let's fill this table up..!
  • I'm disappointed that I won't be able to make it. ☹️
  • FYI, the start time has been changed to 7pm.
  • I'm good with playing with 6 but let's try to get a few more players down. Beer and hotdogs will be available!

Also, if folded comes, one large Hawaiian pizza just for him - his option to share ;).
  • Btw I doubt Ted is coming for cash game.
  • moose wrote: »
    Btw I doubt Ted is coming for cash game.

Anything could happen. Drop by and find out....
  • Is everyone okay with playing with 6 people?

• Instead of constantly trolling my posts how about you put your money where your mouth is? Man up and come to my game.
  • I enjoy your game, it’s fun and packed with great people.....just hate the dining options and not fond of Hamilton.

made plans a few weeks ago with my buddies to go to Niagara otherwise I would be there to make a donation.
  • I enjoy your game, it’s fun and packed with great people.....just hate the dining options and not fond of Hamilton.

made plans a few weeks ago with my buddies to go to Niagara otherwise I would be there to make a donation.

I understand and I'm sorry for my comment. It was harsh. I mean after the last time you were here you probably can't afford the gas money to come back again. >:D

Seriously, the free food is the issue? Just...wow.
  • Down to five. Game canceled :(
  • hi triggs its tarzan I would like to play if its just no limit texas holdem. is that possible?
  • Hey it's Nicole :)
    This is my first post!

I don't understand why people are reluctant to play in Hamilton. Trigs place is so close to the 403/Linc and is easy to get to. He runs a GREAT game and provide us with FREE food, which is awesome. It's one of my favourite games, and we are disappointed that it's cancelled. With Andrew and DJ signed up, there was sure to be lots of action. LOL
  • trigs wrote: »
    I understand and I'm sorry for my comment. It was harsh. I mean after the last time you were here you probably can't afford the gas money to come back again. >:D

Seriously, the free food is the issue? Just...wow.

trigs ..... I can take the shots just as good as I give them out. I break balls here all the time , no need to apologize Trigs.

p.s. F.U. Trigs
  • Hi Nicole i'm Tarzan and I'm always looking for a cash game in Hamilton.I just would rather play only NL TEXAS HOLDEM, not pineapple and omaha,otherwise I'm always in.I don't care about the food.
  • trigs wrote: »
    Down to five. Game canceled :(

Who cancelled ATLM?
  • tarzan wrote: »
    Hi Nicole i'm Tarzan and I'm always looking for a cash game in Hamilton.I just would rather play only NL TEXAS HOLDEM, not pineapple and omaha,otherwise I'm always in.I don't care about the food.

I used to only play NLHE, but am really liking the mixed games every once in a while now.
  • We can play with 5 people
  • too bad about the game being cancelled.

Just as a suggestion: one thing that always helped me in hosting was to have a "game will run regardless" kind of policy... yes we had a few nights with 4, etc... but I do find it helps people commit when they know the game is running 100%. There's always the chance of the same day signups too.

Never easy though - thanks for trying.
  • I'll play if it is mixed. Might be late though.
  • Nicole and I are headed to Seneca now.
  • Ok, darn, was hoping we would get enough. Ah well, I'm old, I should sleep..