Nice cash game chips

2»

Comments

• MrCaspan wrote: »
    How do you feel about these Chinese ones?

Again, come to my game tomorrow and you can check some out along with the Elites and Paulsons.

Chinese clay are decent for what they cost. Edges are rounder and they shuffle easily. Some people complain about the smell of them but I've never really noticed. Apparently they can get very brittle over time but again I've never personally had an issue. My first set of chips were CCs but I've upgraded to mostly Paulsons now.
  • Would love to come but only know Texas Hold'em SO dealers choice might kill the bank roll a bit for me :) I personally like the rounded corners a bit more, I really like the feel of moose's ceramic chips he showed me last Saturday, other then the possibility of flea bites. But this set looks nice and in great condition.. if he will reopen to sell them!
    Looks like he put them back on the shelf but yeah those are nice and would be interested! Are you able to contact him still or how does that work? How do you feel about these Chinese ones?

He has offered them up again to people headed to Detroit. Since I am going I can pick them up for you. LMK ASAP.
    Would love to come but only know Texas Hold'em SO dealers choice might kill the bank roll a bit for me :) I personally like the rounded corners a bit more, I really like the feel of moose's ceramic chips he showed me last Saturday, other then the possibility of flea bites. But this set looks nice and in great condition.. if he will reopen to sell them!

Win and the chips will be free!
  • moose wrote: »
    He has offered them up again to people headed to Detroit. Since I am going I can pick them up for you. LMK ASAP.

Too late. Sold.
  • Crap was just typing to have you contact him... Thanks moose.. that's the kind of set i am looking for thought 25c up to $50 600 chips to fill a cage!
  • I put my name down as the backup.
  • Thanks, yes I would like them if they back out!
    Would love to come but only know Texas Hold'em SO dealers choice might kill the bank roll a bit for me :)

Still have room for you tonight. How else are you going to learn the other variants ;)
  • trigs wrote: »
    Still have room for you tonight. How else are you going to learn the other variants ;)

Yeah you want something to DO with your chips right?
  • Thanks Trigs, I'll have to pass though. I do need to learn some time though..
  • I like those Nice cheap cash game set... I cant reply though. Is there any way you can say interested?
  • Send the guy a PM with an offer.
  • trigs wrote: »
    Send the guy a PM with an offer.

Thanks, didn't think I could PM people as a new member!