WSOPC Playground Satellite Interest

Anyone interested in rake free satellites to the WSOP Circuit Playground events in August? The following events are the ones I'm willing to host satellites to:

[LIST=|INDENT=1]
[*]Event #1 - $330 Colossus (buy-in range: $80-$100)
[*]Event #2 - $1100 Main Event (buy-in range: $120-$150)
[*]Event #3 - $660 Monster Stack (buy-in range: $100-$150)
[*]Event #7 - $550 Pot Limit Omaha (buy-in range: $100-$150)
[/LIST]

The buy-in for each satellite hasn't been decided yet. I guess it depends on how much interest we get and how much people are willing to buy in for. I have room for 18 comfortably if we get that many.

I can start hosting these near the end of July. Vote for every event you'd be interested in running a satellite for.

Comments

• Completely random, creepy thing: when I clicked on the text box to make the title of the poll, the auto-fill prompted the question "are there any spirits with us?" WTF? Pretty sure I never made a poll of that question nor ever typed that into a computer...?
  • I would be interested. I was looking for airbnbs earlier today and the dates are getting booked pretty fast.
  • I'm interested in the main event satty. How far outside of Toronto would these be hosted?
  • TeezNutzAK wrote: »
    I'm interested in the main event satty. How far outside of Toronto would these be hosted?
    I'm in Hamilton so like 45-60 minutes from Toronto depending on traffic. I'm right off the Linc.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
  • Interested.
    keep me posted (I live in waterdown not far)
  • Will sticky this up top
  • I'd be interested in some or all of these if my job hasn't killed me by then.

Just a question tho, are these must-play-the main sattys and if so, is there an equity component?

(please say no, please say no...)
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    I'd be interested in some or all of these if my job hasn't killed me by then.

Just a question tho, are these must-play-the main sattys and if so, is there an equity component?

(please say no, please say no...)
    No equity. No must play the target event.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
  • Excellent. Hopefully schedules will be compatible.
  • Be up for any NLHE satty's...
  • Okay, let's try to run one of these. I'm thinking for the $660 Monster Stack since there isn't a ton of interest. We'll see how many people can make it and then we can decide on the buy-in.

The date will be Saturday, August 18th with a 1pm start time.

Please post here if you can make it.

INTEREST LIST AUG. 18TH:
    1. trigs
    2. djgolfcan
    3. BlondeFish
    4. W
    5. Card Dead
  • @trigs do you know the dates of the events in Montreal. I'm away 2 weeks in Sept, so doubtful for me.
  • woog30 wrote: »
    @trigs do you know the dates of the events in Montreal. I'm away 2 weeks in Sept, so doubtful for me.
    August 23rd to September 3rd.

The $660 starts on the 27th.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
  • I won't be able to make it, I'm away the next week already. Best of luck getting this off the ground.
  • I'm in for the 18th
  • With Great Canadian Gaming Corp. trying to make legal poker extinct in Ontario, it's important to support legal rake-free satellites such as by OPT and trigs before all that's left are unbeatable high-rake illegal games, so I'm willing to play if you need players.
    trigs wrote: »
    Okay, let's try to run one of these.
    :
    Please post here if you can make it.

P.S. FU, Great Canadian Gaming! :rage:
  • I have been asked if hosting on the 19th instead is possible. That's okay with me if that's a better day for people. Same 1pm start time.

• The OPT is holding a satty on Sunday the 19th that I've already signed up for.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    The OPT is holding a satty on Sunday the 19th that I've already signed up for.
    Okay then probably not able to do it that day.

• Please add PocketsTwos’ buddy “W” to interest list.
  • Put me down as (t) for now. Not sure what time i'll be back from up north. Any chance for a later start or late reg?
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    Put me down as (t) for now. Not sure what time i'll be back from up north. Any chance for a later start or late reg?
    I'm not picky about start time.

• Cool. I'll firm up as soon as I know.
  • Is this game running ?
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Is this game running ?
    At this point, no. Only 5 people interested.

• That sucks. I would have been a late arrival (like 4), but would have made the trip if it ran.