Attention SnG Players !

2»

Comments

• SNG's all day Sat at my house and I can set up a side table so Comp can play HU for ROLLZ.

No rake so unfortunately I can not offer any rakeback deals other than hamburgers.
  • i'll come and bring popcorn. side bet on comp, will give 2:1 pfft

From my experience, anyone who tries to make money within poker but not playing was a winning player that can't win anymore.
    My question is, since you are coaching too as part of the deal, can you give any proof that you beat the games you play today?
  • sn1perb0y wrote: »
    i'll come and bring popcorn. side bet on comp, will give 2:1 pfft
    lol, actually think that's likely fair since HU I am practically unbeatable..:D
  • sn1perb0y wrote: »

From my experience, anyone who tries to make money within poker but not playing was a winning player that can't win anymore.
    My question is, since you are coaching too as part of the deal, can you give any proof that you beat the games you play today?

1-) that is right , that is how i got coaching. my cousin was one of the best in the world , he earned millions , after that he started coaching , and I was one of his student . I couldn't make millions but i make hundred thousand's

2-) I am not offering coaching , I am offering you extra %10 of rake without any condition .by bringing you in, the agency giving me %2 of rake.

I have been playing sngs for 2 months , have won over 10k + party poker caribbean package which worth 12k starting from centroll (0.25 cent)

the coaching part is my strategy , none of the agents will give you coaching(I am doing that because I will make money as you keep playing , in my opinion you will keep playing as you keep earning, and i could help you about that ) + none of the agents will give you whole %10 of the rake (most of the time that is the whole amount the regular agent gets)
  • gorkemgrkm wrote: »
    1-)

2-) I am not offering coaching , I am offering you extra %10 of rake

So what your trying to say is "more rake is better"?

Also you still haven't provided your party screen name.
  • UBetIFold wrote: »
    So what your trying to say is "more rake is better"?

Also you still haven't provided your party screen name.

not rake , rake back. not only for party poker, for most of the poker servers
    again for example ; you make 1k point every week , originally party giving you %30 cash back
    300 for every week , 1,2k for month , i am offering additional %10 rake back, in this case $400 additional

same username gorkemgrkm01
  • Pokerstars.......

• not available for pokerstars

partpoker ,bodog, coral, bwin , betsafe , redkings , bet365, betfair , WPN, 888 , all ipoker networks and more.

the percentage changes but always the best deal.