PartyPoker Millions North America

Arriving Thursday April 26. Will be firing 2 bullets (if needed) in 1C and 1D regardless of how much I sell. Would fire additional if needed for either reentries or fresh entries into Day 2 directly if I can sell enough %.

$53 for 1% per bullet, max 5 bullets to be used at my discretion. I'll have at least 50% of myself so I'm not going fire just to gamble up a stack.

For the purpose of this thread. $165 per 1% to cover all 5 bullets. I really hope I don't end up using it but I want to have the ability to if needed. Would also prefer to sell for all bullets, but if you only want 1 or 2, that's fine as well and we can work it out. Also won't need full payment upfront, and obv refunds if bullets aren't used

I really feel like this may be one of the best tournaments of the year, so I'm very much looking fwd to it.

Feel free to ask questions below.

Comments

• 10% all bullets sold
  • can i have 2% of first bullet?
  • sn1perb0y wrote: »
    can i have 2% of first bullet?

Booked - you coming up for this?
  • Another 10% sold for first two bullets
  • Last call here
  • Bagged 815k on second bullet.

First buller was uneventful. A bunch of small pots early and then big hand.

Blinds 7k/14k/14k button ante. Effective stack 950k, I barely cover.

Ep opens to 35k. 3 callers to me in the bb and I call with 86ss.

Flop the gem with 4s5s7h. Ep leads out for 85k, one called, I raise to 290k. Ep jams, MP fold and I snap.

Ep had 44, and promptly hits a 5 on the turn. I don't hit my one outer.

Bullet two nothing eventful. Grinded up to 1.7 million, and then Doubled up a shorty with 99 vs AQ. So ended with 815k

Day 2 tmr
  • good luck, congratz on shipping the american's 15k and seat btw.
  • sn1perb0y wrote: »
    good luck, congratz on shipping the american's 15k and seat btw.

Thanks. Helped me save an entry lol
  • Busted after dinner break yesterday, hung around to see if I want to fire due to overlay but it wasn't big enough for me to want to jump in with 15-20bb.

Basically was between 15-20 bb all day ytdy, would win a flip to double, and then proceed to blind away. Was at a pretty tough table where 3 betting was pretty much happening every 2 out of 3 hands, so it was tough being card dead and just couldn't find spots to do much.

Basically had just over 1 million at dinner break coming back to 50k/100k/100k, found KQ in LP in an unopened pot, so put it in. BB calls with 77 and I couldn't win.