Royal Cup XX FREE AGENT Thread

2»

Comments

• Hobbes wrote: »
    Sent Jerry a text. Will let you know.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Pringles is still available... he did pretty well last Royal..
  • Pringles is always light on his $50.00.
    Maybe it’s a sign that Al will find a Babysitter.
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    Pringles is always light on his $50.00.

Jerry is a no-go.
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    Pringles is always light on his $50.00.

So $57. per person, Pringles beats 2/3 of the field and doesn't require a winners share. Win/win..
  • Loose Cannons will need a player, as a family commitment has been rescheduled for this Saturday.
  • You are out Milo? This late a date? Mrs Pringles is likely available as well, I hear she taught Mr Pringles..

Sandy, any ideas?
  • compuease wrote: »
    You are out Milo? This late a date? Mrs Pringles is likely available as well, I hear she taught Mr Pringles..

Sandy, any ideas?

I am working on it.
  • If you are looking for two players total, I suggest you contact Gottaget (Sheila). Maybe her and her husband Michael will play. Not sure if they play mixed games, but they are both good hold'em players. Also, great people.
  • KitWho? Is full now. Managed to reup DataMn Al.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    If you are looking for two players total, I suggest you contact Gottaget (Sheila). Maybe her and her husband Michael will play. Not sure if they play mixed games, but they are both good hold'em players. Also, great people.

My attempts so far have been unsuccessful. I just sent a message to Gottaget. Hopefully she will be available.
  • My gf has only played hold'em before. I can see if she will play.
  • bigslik77 wrote: »
    My gf has only played hold'em before. I can see if she will play.

Remember she only would have one round, the 2nd where she would have to play PLO, whee, 4 cards to choose from, what could go wrong? Everybody can play limit, just call, call, call until you get something, simple..
    You are out Milo? This late a date? Mrs Pringles is likely available as well, I hear she taught Mr Pringles..

Sandy, any ideas?

Yes . . . birthday party in Beaverton cancelled due to Mother Nature and rescheduled for the 21st. Wife is giving me the "you can go play poker if you want", line, but I have played long enough to know when I am being trapped by someone with the nuts. And in this case, they're MINE.
  • My attempts so far have been unsuccessful. I just sent a message to Gottaget. Hopefully she will be available.

As stated via e-mail, I will pay my share if no replacement can be found. No reason others have to get burned. Let me know where to transfer the $$$ if you come up empty on a replacement.

And no, I would not be expecting a payout when you win . . .
  • Milo wrote: »

And no, I would not be expecting a payout when you win . . .
    That is very charitable, Pringles would not likely be..:)
    That is very charitable, Pringles would not likely be..:)

They'd likely be dragged out of the money if I played, Jeff. A dead stack blinding off might finish higher than if I actually put hands on them.
  • Girlfriend is a no, will keep trying. Will update if I find somebody.
  • Actually I think people are not giving Pringles enough credit.. I really believe that if I had 4 decent players and 4 Pringles I could challenge for the title...
    Actually I think people are not giving Pringles enough credit.. I really believe that if I had 4 decent players and 4 Pringles I could challenge for the title...
    So your issue is finding decent players. :)

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk