Royal Cup XX FREE AGENT Thread

Royal Cup XX FREE AGENT Thread

If you don't currently have a team and would like to play, please post here including if you prefer Stud or LHE in the first round... Please post here when you have been "picked up".

Please do not post random stuff here, use the discussion thread.

Comments

• Hey guys,
    I've never played in this but I'd like to give it a try (assuming the location is still K/W or somewhere not too far from Oakville). I've met a couple of the regs in Vegas in the past (Comp, Buddy) so I'm not a complete stranger. I'll mark the date in my calendar and wait to hear back. FYI, my game is hold 'em. I've played a lot of NLHE tournaments and LHE cash games in Vegas. I guess between stud and PLO I'd probably choose PLO and get in some practice in advance. I've played stud and variations thereof many years ago (kitchen table variety poker) so I'm less confident about getting up to speed on that game but I'd take a run at it in a pinch.
    Cheers,
    Gogie

P.S. - To answer Comp's question re the first round, I would much prefer LHE.

P.P.S. - as noted below, I've been signed to a contract. Can't say I'm impressed with the terms but I guess I'll have to take what I can get. :p
  • I'd like to join a team. I am very good at winning flips, so that team will win.
  • sn1perb0y wrote: »
    I'd like to join a team. I am very good at winning flips, so that team will win.

But can you beat the Pringles can's score? That is the question...
  • Doritos> Pringles
  • It seems Loose Moose is no more? I'll be looking for a team as well then!
  • I'm available. Stud be my first choice, but can play either.
  • I've just been picked up by Comp. Despite my advancing years I suspect I'll be bringing down the average age of his team. :p
  • Jeebus even I can beat the Pringle's can . . . would love to get back out to the Royal, so if you need a donkey with a bit of a lucky streak, sign me up.

Stud is preferred, but not mandatory.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Jeebus even I can beat the Pringle's can . . . would love to get back out to the Royal, so if you need a donkey with a bit of a lucky streak, sign me up.

Stud is preferred, but not mandatory.
    Hmm, well the Pringles can finished 16th, better that 2/3 of the field, are you sure?

Almost getting to be enough Free Agents to form a team. All we need is someone to step up and take over. I already have Mark my former co-captain creating his own team, mostly from the Acton area.
  • If Moose is not putting together a team this year, then I am a free agent too. I prefer stud.
  • If Moose is not putting together a team this year, then I am a free agent too. I prefer stud.
    Sandy, Moose for some reason has lost interest, why don't you see if you can put together a team, with who you know and the group in here you would likely be a formidable team. I think only Gogie from here has been picked up to date.
  • Sandy has reached out . . . hopefully she gets more confirmations than just lil ol' me.
  • I have replied to Sandy, I'm in!
  • Same here
  • I like this, with another totally separate entry today that will give us 8, the perfect number.
  • I have Milo, SnIperb0y, Bfillmaff, and BigSlik77 confirmed. I sent a couple of other messages but have not heard back yet. However, with five confirmed you can add us to the list. I'll try to think up a name.
  • I have Milo, SnIperb0y, Bfillmaff, and BigSlik77 confirmed. I sent a couple of other messages but have not heard back yet. However, with five confirmed you can add us to the list. I'll try to think up a name.

How about sn1pedad?

Also what about the rest of the players on Moose's former team?

Crap....this team is already tough to beat. Hope our Pringles can substitute does well or we are in trouble.
  • Crap....this team is already tough to beat. Hope our Pringles can substitute does well or we are in trouble.
    No sweat, I'll just be a non playing captain and substitute Pringles...

Loose Cannons?
  • Donkey Launchers now out, Chavato emailed me today that he has 3 members who would still play if someone needs them. Let me know and I would put you directly in touch with him. I believe all have played this event before and I think they won one.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Donkey Launchers now out, Chavato emailed me today that he has 3 members who would still play if someone needs them. Let me know and I would put you directly in touch with him. I believe all have played this event before and I think they won one.

I have six lined up now. We still have two spots available.
  • Sandy I should have a +1 lined up, he has played the royal before. Will confirm asap.

Edit - confirmed. Add deuce_river (Rob)
  • Great, can you send me his email address in a PM. Thanks.
  • One friendly and excellent player available if needed, name is Pringles, experienced in all disciplines and plays very tight until late in the round... Beat 2/3 field in last event.
  • I have six lined up now. We still have two spots available.

Do you still need a player?
  • bigslik77 wrote: »
    Do you still need a player?

Yes. PM me the name and email address.
  • Yes. PM me the name and email address.

Loose Cannons has a full roster now.
  • KitWho? Is looking for one player.
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    KitWho? Is looking for one player.
    Sent Jerry a text. Will let you know.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk