Playmoney Pokerstars Chips Anyone?

Willing to sell a Million playmoney chips for next to nothing
Currently they selling 500k for 3$USD (RIPOFF) LoL
Id take just about any offer , doubt if anyone would be interested but thought it worth a shot ^.^
PS name "trevorpwns" Thanks for your time ;D

Comments

• trevorpwns wrote: »
    Willing to sell a Million playmoney chips for next to nothing
    Currently they selling 500k for 3$USD (RIPOFF) LoL
    Id take just about any offer , doubt if anyone would be interested but thought it worth a shot ^.^
    PS name "trevorpwns" Thanks for your time ;D

Posting this in the “buy and sell” is fine , but if you start spamming us with these posts you may find the Banhammer .
  • Trevor, cross posting is frowned upon around here. You have posted this in 3 different threads. Also I believe this is forbidden on Pokerstars and since no one here would want to risk their real money accounts I doubt you will see ANY offers. I don't think anyone on here has played for play money for years.. That is so 2005...

Better chance of getting money from eating bugs... ughhh..

Also if anyone reports you send direct messages to members, ie spamming.. I will have no choice but to give you the size 13's..

**** from Pokerstars ******
    1.8 Stars Mobile prohibits and does not recognize any purported transfers of Virtual Chips effectuated outside of the Service, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the “real world” of anything that appears or originates in the Service, unless otherwise expressly authorized by Stars Mobile in writing. Accordingly you may not sublicense, trade, sell, or attempt to sell Virtual Chips for value of any kind outside of a Game. Any such transfer or attempted transfer is prohibited and void and may subject your account to termination by Stars Mobile. In addition, you acknowledge that we may commence legal action against you for any harm done by such transfer or attempted transfer of Virtual Chips outside of the Service.
  • I didnt spawm anyone o.O but il stop cross posting... yeesh :( nazi germany lol
  • One person when I had this much pm chips before said it was a good deal and he would do it , so i have reason to do it.
    And on another poker forum website this older guy regularly gave 5 USD per million pm chips in the past some people like it...
    But im sure people would rather my Amazon gift card vouchers for real money instead xD
    One person when I had this much pm chips before said it was a good deal and he would do it , so i have reason to do it. Who on here said he would? Prove it..
    And on another poker forum website this older guy regularly gave 5 USD per million pm chips in the past some people like it...
    Post the link here to prove it, I don't believe you.
    But im sure people would rather my Amazon gift card vouchers for real money instead Better chance
    xD
    See my questions above..
  • pkrface9 said it.. on my buy n sell post he must have removed it cause im not seeing it now o.O
    And the 5 usd was back when you could only get less per playmoney request , it was on two plus two this was like 5-6 years ago i doubt il find it now lol
  • I thought so, don't make up stuff, we're not dummies around here you know.. At least most of us..
    I doubt pkrfce9 ever played for play money in his life.. If he said that to you, and I doubt it, he was pulling your leg.
  • He just said it was a good deal and he shoulda done it o.o ask him
    He just said it was a good deal and he shoulda done it o.o ask him
    As I said, he was pulling your leg if he said it. You ask him. I know him personally..
  • compuease wrote: »
    As I said, he was pulling your leg if he said it. You ask him. I know him personally..
    Who the fuck are you?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Who the fuck are you?

I'm the guy trying to save your rep.. So you do buy play chips then?:D
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Who the fuck are you?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zufuNr1GBYI

one of the greatest songs of all time .
  • Let’s go back to the good old days....

pete Townsend was unreal on the guitar and pound for pound nobody did more cocaine and lived .... John entwistle was maybe the best bass guitar players of all time, Keith moon died way to early but still top 5 drummer of all time.

Thats all...... man.... miss rock and roll.
  • Well this thread has definitely taken a turn to the good... lol
  • marban wrote: »

Yeah Marban dropping the thorogood . Well done sir.
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zufuNr1GBYI

one of the greatest songs of all time .

+1
  • Why is there War?

You may ask yourself ,"Why are there wars?"

The reason is ... me!

Years ago a genie appeared before me and gave me one wish. I didn't say, "Peace on earth!" I said, "I want to play slide guitar like George Thorogood and Hound Dog Taylor!"

Now I have a vintage 1957 Gibson ES-225 and I play slide guitar, and there are still wars.

reefaquarium
  • anyone who is familiar with Hound Dog Taylor is ok with me...:)
    anyone who is familiar with Hound Dog Taylor is ok with me...:)

My favourite Taylor is Koko Taylor.... that woman had some pipes on her.

Back in 1999 i saw Koko Taylor and Magic Slim in Ft. Worth Texas. Best music night of my life. There was another guy that played too I think his name was Eddie king. What a night .
  • My favourite Taylor is Koko Taylor.... that woman had some pipes on her.

Back in 1999 i saw Koko Taylor and Magic Slim in Ft. Worth Texas. Best music night of my life. There was another guy that played too I think his name was Eddie king. What a night .

years ago, probably in the 90,s I saw Koko Taylor at the Horseshoe Tavern.....one of the great "shouters"
    years ago, probably in the 90,s I saw Koko Taylor at the Horseshoe Tavern.....one of the great "shouters"

Shouters ? This is deep in her soul......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=35W5V6SQn94

yeah...... she did some shoutin’