Custom Poker Chips

2»

Comments

• Although I have not purchased these custom chips yet (lol maybe one day if I win the lotto), I'm probably going to be getting a custom dealer button made. I was thinking of using the same symbol from these chips. I want a button that I can use for cash games when I run no limit hold'em/plo round by round. I don't want anything fancy, just a simple white button (it's most likely going to be ceramic) with hold'em on one side and plo on the other to designate the game for the round. What do you guys think of these ideas? Which one do you like best? I'm trying to decide on colour and wording.

Hold'em in dark red:
    Attachment not found.

NL Texas Hold'em in black:
    Attachment not found.

Omaha in red:
    Attachment not found.

Pot Limit Omaha in black:
    Attachment not found.

I'm leaning towards the red or dark red just to have some splash of colour and to make the game name stand out a bit more, but I can't decide between the short or long version of the game name. Also, what do you think about the size of the graphic - I was considering making it a bit bigger maybe (especially if I go with the longer game name).
  • I wouldn't put the game on it. Why not Hammer Poker? They are going to know it's PLO when they get four cards.

Don't forget the sides. You can put Hammer Poker or Dealer around the sides too.

If anything maybe HI LO ?

Have you looked into minimums? You might need to buy 5 or 10 of these minimum. Many people collect dealer buttons so you might be able to get other people to buy some to meet the minimum.
  • moose wrote: »
    I wouldn't put the game on it. Why not Hammer Poker? They are going to know it's PLO when they get four cards.

Don't forget the sides. You can put Hammer Poker or Dealer around the sides too.

If anything maybe HI LO ?

Have you looked into minimums? You might need to buy 5 or 10 of these minimum. Many people collect dealer buttons so you might be able to get other people to buy some to meet the minimum.

I was kind of wanting to get the game on it because I don't have any plaques/buttons/lammers/whatever with the game listed. I was looking for some to buy but they are stupid expensive to ship one cheap plastic button to Canada (like the button is $1.99 and the shipping is $15 sort of thing). If I'm going to have to pay that much, I might as well get it custom made for about the same price and get exactly what I want.

I was planning on getting this button made by ABC Gifts and Awards. He does do the sides as well but only with a minimum of 12 buttons purchased. I was considering posting on pokerchipforum to see if I could get some others interested to meet the minimum requirement. If so, I was probably going to have DEALER written around the edge four times.

I was considering putting Hammer Poker on it. I doubt I could hit the 12 minimum with that though as I don't think anyone would be interested.
  • Doesn't your school own a 3d printer yet?
  • moose wrote: »
    Doesn't your school own a 3d printer yet?

Lol, we barely have enough regular printers in the school, and only 2 photocopiers for 60+ teachers. It's a joke. However, we have a $2000+ smart board or smart projector in every classroom which never get used.
  • Playing around with some different inlays. I'm considering using them for seating chips or perhaps a tournament set.

Attachment not found. Attachment not found.