5$ Amazon Gift card code for 2 dollers on stars anyone?

2»

Comments

• Oh shit bfillmaff your reply didnt come up in my email?? I thought all replys did???
  • Ok heres the voucher as promised HUDN-RU23AW-TMGH thats for Cad 3 dollers at amazon.ca I beleive I have another 3 doller one give me a few minutes
    Im sorry I thought that nobody replied to this after , because the first few replys came up in my email so I had thought that they all would. I didnt see any so I figured nobody was interested.
  • Can someone here verify that this code is good? Until we can confirm I would recommend not sending any more $$$ his way. If this turns out not to be real, boom, size 13's
  • RQLM-LLV3B7-WFN2
    B6NU-D8X7BD-CX2N Also try these One of them should be active. Thats 6 dollers cad on amazon.ca extra dollar for your delay I didnt try to scam anyone.
  • but this sucks i came here to get a buck on stars :( hahaha but il own up to what was owed. Voucher on top is 100% working one of the other two should be working
  • Comp can you redeem it yourself? before someone snags it I read him say merry christmas to whoever gets it so i put it here, probably not the smartest move.
    Or can you delete the post so nobody gets it and doesnt reply here that it was working?
  • Someone already claimed the rqlm one. The hudm one is active for $3.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
  • 18 veiws in 2 minutes... please be honest and post here that it was working :( i dont want to get banned
  • Play the free rolls.

• B6NU-D8X7BD-CX2N what about this one
  • And Merry Christmas to all.

• im playing a school pass tourny trying to bink a 3.30$ ticket :D lol
  • 6th of 105 ;3
  • trevorpwns wrote: »
    B6NU-D8X7BD-CX2N what about this one
    Yes that has $3 on it as well.

On the whole, you delivered! 😘

• So Greg, is Trevor back in our good graces? Albeit a little delayed... Can I take him off the "watch" list for now?
  • Yes please take me off that o.0 I just gave 6 dollers for 2 dollers :( i was hoping to get a doller or something but nope lol
  • I think we're good here. Just in time for Christmas, nicely done sir.

Merry Christmas to whoever gets them!
  • 0.0 now i gotta grind out another card and hope someone wants it lol
    I just wanted a Loony Loon :0 Listen to the Loooooooooon OOOoOoooOoOoOoo
  • compuease wrote: »
    So Greg, is Trevor back in our good graces? Albeit a little delayed... Can I take him off the "watch" list for now?
    I would say he did a lot better than others who come here looking for support. He doesn't belong on the list of scammers.

• this thread is funny lol XD
  • I Just found an earwig when i opend my door Il go on twitch and stream myself eating him for 1 usd on stars? Anyone??? lol
  • trevorh420 on twitch come watch the munch
  • Hi i currently have 250k playmoney chips Its currently 3 dollers usd to buy 500 thousand (rip off i know) lol
    Just wondering if i get to a million would anyonoe be interested in buying it? id sell a million for next to nothing... Just thought id put it out there :smilie: The high stakes pm zoom tables are acually pretty fun