Fallsview Satellites Interest Poll

With the WPT Fallsview dates officially set, it's time to get on the ball. I'd like to run some deepstack satties this year, maybe in conjunction with Trigs if he's interested, so let's see who's interested in what.

If you'd be interested in playing any of these options, cast your vote.

You can select as many options as you are interested in.

Comments

• I'm interested.
  • Hi,
    Do you live in Halton region ?

I would like to play $250 seat if to$2500
  • Yes, I'm in Halton Region - Milton to be precise, nice and central.

I'd love to get that one going at least once for sure since I usually play the $2500 anyways.
  • Stickied this to give it every chance to succeed.
  • Alright
    I am interested
  • What the hell.... let’s do it.

Since i I am a huge underdog Can I be allowed 1 re-buy ?
  • Yeah I might be interested in something if timing works out. Don't mind adding a re-entry for first x levels or I would personally like a late reg option too but I'll leave that to the hosts.
  • Way ahead of you, fellas. I typically run a late reg/re-entry for the first 2 hrs or so, depending on the length of the blind levels.
  • If I host I'm fine with late reg and re-entry.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
  • Can you run an MTT or STT only?
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    Can you run an MTT or STT only?
    I picked up a roll out table top that I can use on my dining room table if need be. It's not great but it'll work. I could probably fit 16-18 people at most.

Although Bfillmaff lives two seconds down the street and has offered to bring his fold up table down in the past, so if he's willing again that's room for even more.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
  • trigs wrote: »
    has offered to bring his fold up table down in the past, so if he's willing again that's room for even more.

the car that my table fit into is up for sale, and the new one certainly won't fit it... but yeah we could figure out how to get it over there if it came down to it.

and if there's actually that much interest I can also host here, 24 comfy.
  • Cool. Always good to have multiple options.

Looks like there may be enough interest to actually run a few of these. I also have a few non-forumers that may play as well.
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    Cool. Always good to have multiple options.

Looks like there may be enough interest to actually run a few of these. I also have a few non-forumers that may play as well.

Same here , my buddy Conrad will be willing to play these too.
  • I'm in for this. As long as I the date(s) work
  • I am interested! Cheers, Steve
  • I am interested in the $110. Also have a table I am capable of bringing if needed.
  • I would like to get in on this as well. I play pretty regular up in Guelph I will mention this to them.
  • First Satellite Posted
  • another satellite posted