Sat sept 30 Fallsview

Will be there for 1pm sharp. Hope to get in a 5-10 NL or 5-10 PLO game. "cheers:

Comments

• Card Dead wrote: »
    Degen. ;)

Thank you
  • see you then
  • The_Game wrote: »
    see you then

Good luck tonight. Look8ng forward to the results.
  • Saw Yama tonight...... hope you did better than I did. I got absolutely murdered.

I usually take my beating like a man but tonight after losing the last of my last re-buy (in for 8k total) I threw my cards in the air as high as I could.

Will keep this short because I am sure you don't want to hear me whine about losing...... but.

Blasted Ed off my first 3 k on the 4th or 5th hand I played. Get dealt pocket jacks raise , re-raise , I flat call the re-raise of 425.
    Flop is j55. Woooohoooo ..... or NOT. Guy leads out, I raise he has me covered and jams with pocket kings.... wooohooooo until the bloody king comes on the river.

I then lost a big pot with pocket aces on a 7 high board where I ran into quad 7's

the last hand of the night I have AQ hearts I raise a guy that bet 45 to 115, another guy re pops it to 250. I call

flop is AcQd2h I lead out and this young fella min raises me again. I flat. Turn is 5h ..... I bet out 525 and guy shoves... I have about 1800 behind and call. The young fella has pocket TENS..... I ask him what he put me on and says I tought I could get you off a weak ace....... the dealer then put the 10 right in my ass...... no lube or anything. I threw my cards straight up in the air and talked to myself the whole drive home.

i love the pokerz......
  • Ugh! That's so gross. You run like me, but for much bigger monies.
  • I got home, took the dog for a walk and today is a new day. Variance can be an evil bitch.
  • You hitting the Woodbine tourney today?
  • Most Sundays I have lots of labor to do at my parents house. Today I am the Mexican gardener , got me some grass cutting and lots of plant trimming.

Good of luck if you are playing today.
  • w@w that is some really bad beats.. 5/10 is wild game.
    do you remember the hand? Lady on your right with QQ & a guy on seat 10 with 44. He flop set with 4.

I had good session, It was typical Saturday Evening poker. mix of weak players who can't fold a pair on turn. :)
    came out +$1200 for night.
  • The_Game wrote: »
    w@w that is some really bad beats.. 5/10 is wild game.
    do you remember the hand? Lady on your right with QQ & a guy on seat 10 with 44. He flop set with 4.

I had good session, It was typical Saturday Evening poker. mix of weak players who can't fold a pair on turn. :)
    came out +$1200 for night.

Yes, lady on right is a regular Romina, she also used to play at woodbine. That hand was sick. Another bad one was with Ryan Rivers.... he had pocket jacks on a KJ2 board ... turn was 2 and he over bet the pot other guy flat calls. River was a 7 bet shove....

other guy had pocket kings kings and had slow played them pre flop..... $ 6500 pot.
  • Glad you had a winning night