Where's the go to site for mtt training videos?

Pokerpwnage is the only reason I ever because an even slightly profitable poker player. That site shut down or merged with pocketfives and now I can't even find any training videos on pocketfives.

what's the best poker training site right now in your opinion? I need training if I'm to become a modern poker player I feel. I've realised I'm pretty mediocre with books, but if you have any ebooks to recommend that would be great to

Comments

• Run it once is pretty good.
  • I'm also a current RIO subscriber and have been pretty happy with the videos. I've heard great things about TPE but I've never used them myself
  • cool, I subscribed to, I'm getting some good info and solidifying some things I was already thinking about
  • Agree with everyone else. I'm a RIO subscriber but also heard good things about TPE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • I tried out TPE but the first couple of videos I watched had math errors :o that would be very confusing for players trying to learn how to do EV calculations. When my credit card was auto billed for the next period, I cancelled.

In my case, I learn best through books (by using a calculator, highlighter, pen and notebook), while videos, Twitch, YouTube and PokerGO live streams seems to go in one ear and out the other, and doesn't sink in on when to correctly implement on the table.

Has anybody subscribed to Doug Polk's Upswing Poker?
    westside8 wrote: »
    I've heard great things about TPE but I've never used them myself
    UBetIFold wrote: »
    ... heard good things about TPE