Seneca tourney

I am sooooo pissed off. I went to Seneca this evening and played the 6pm flight of the $ 300 tourney.... played really well....

so, first this happens..... https://www.pokernews.com/tours/seneca-niagara-poker/2017-wnypc/300-no-limit-hold-em/chips.156408.htm

we are playing 14 levels for day one..... we are at 10 mins to go in level 14 and they draw for how many more hands before we bag up the chips. 7 hands is what we will play.....

second hand I have pocket aces on the button... under the gun shoves all in for almost 50,000 I am sitting with 130,000 and can never fold... I call and bingo Bango bongo guy flips over jacks and right in the friggin window is a jack.......

after i I stopped crying I bagged up $ 80,800 and have to go back on Sunday for day2. I think within the first couple levels of day 2 we should be in the money.

https://www.pokernews.com/tours/seneca-niagara-poker/2017-wnypc/300-no-limit-hold-em/

Comments

• GL...tough last hand
  • Hey, you still have almost average stack after that beat, and you're close to the money, so that's something at least. You can work with that.

GL tomorrow.
  • remember the 30% withholding.......:rage:
  • Will have 27 bigs .. I am just hoping I get a decent table draw.
  • GL

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    GL

Oh and I dare you to leave 100k for withholding tax!

• Send me some cross border run good.......

96 players made it thru 4 flights to make day 2 and 63 get paid.
  • Good luck and #rungood Mike!

Cheers, Steve
  • Good luck man. Tid
  • GL - may your big hands hold vs all the "turd sniffers" out there!
  • Busted in 57th for a min cash. Only played 2 big hands .

first one I was up 120k and had pocket kings , raised 3x and got one caller. Flop comes 2 7 10 rainbow, I bet just under pot and guy shoves all in . I call and he has pocket twos. Gave him about 50k.

my bust hand I am down to 70k and the blinds are 2500 - 5000 with 500 ante. I have pocket jacks on the button and raise 5x, get one caller flop is 4 9 10. Other guy shoves and I call .... he has pocket kings.

I know now some of you don't like going there because of the tax ...... but, In my opinion they run their tourney like real professionals. The dealers and the suits know all the rules and run the tables and the room very well. As soon as a table is short they balance them out right away . At Brantford I have seen it down to 2 tables and one has 5 players and the other has 8 with the suit monkey watching the whole thing while picking their nose.

my table broke the bubble. A FALLSVIEW regular got into a 3 way all in with pocket queens against 2 guys with ace king off. The whole room went nuts.

Had ad lots of fun and continued to learn more. I found some areas to improve but I am still happy with the min cash against such a tough field. I only fired one bullet but heard there was a Canadian guy that fired 7 bullets and busted a few before the bubble.
  • Congrats. How much did they hold back?

• 578 was supposed to be the payout , I got 404.20...... just claim it on next years taxes , no biggie.
  • 578 was supposed to be the payout , I got 404.20...... just claim it on next years taxes , no biggie.
    More than 60% of your net. Oh well.