Venetian deep stacks

im thinking of going the last week of May for a week.....there is an Air Canada flight may 23 for $ 438 round trip,,seems reasonable, but my question is...is there a cheap hotel/motel within walking distance from the Venetian?....I am not a hotel Diva...hot running water and no cockroaches is all I ask.....any suggestions?

Comments

• Just use Trivago for your dates, best you are likely to find is a little over a 100 if you don't have points/deals. The Linq is going to be under a hundred weekdays, way more Fri/Sat plus you have to add on resort fees of about $30. per night.. Don't think you will find much cheaper within walking distance.
  • When looking don't forget this:

Route Map - Las Vegas Monorail
  • Treasure island tv deal.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Treasure island tv deal.

Actually just booked this for a week during wsop. Very cheap, free parking, great location and resort fees optional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Treasure island tv deal.

UBetIFold wrote: »
    Actually just booked this for a week during wsop. Very cheap, free parking, great location and resort fees optional.

Just checked the tv deal myself and for May 23 seven days would avg $114. per day or $910 for the week including taxes. I would get that resort fee waiver in writing as I have read of a few people that they refused to wave the $32. per day fee on checkin, it was added at checkout. Vegas is not the cheap vacation it used to be...
  • I've done the tv deal a couple times and never had an issue.

No it ain't cheap any more. They seem to nickle and dime and 10 dollar you for everything now. I think every area is its own profit center now unless you are a total pimp.

You can get good deals in the off season but what is the point?

• Get yourself a Total Rewards account and you can get discounted rates at most (if not all) Caesars' properties. I've stayed at Harrahs in the past for the WSOP - clean rooms (but nothing special) and a short walk to the V. Only problem is the "resort" fee. Before the resort fee and taxes you can get a room for as low as $86 average per night at Harrahs for the last week of May.
  • thanks for the imput guys....yep, its seems a lot of nickel and diming.......like dealing with a bank...........looks like its gonna be about 100$ a night, plus plus,regardless of where I end up
  • I got a email reply from them stating that the resort fee is indeed optional. Maybe I should print it out?

• Sure. It is indeed 😉

• Staying 6 nights at gold coast from 18-25 of june for $1230 cad including flight to and from which I found very reasonable, walking to rio or probably anywhere else more less if need be. Also had no comps to use so that's comp-free I suppose HA
  • getem76 wrote: »
    Staying 6 nights at gold coast from 18-25 of june for $1230 cad including flight to and from which I found very reasonable, walking to rio or probably anywhere else more less if need be. Also had no comps to use so that's comp-free I suppose HA
    Walking to the strip from there in June will be quite painful, take the shuttle from either Rio or Gold Coast, I think it's every 30-45 min until 1am? Uber other than that....

Walking all the way to Venetian would be a looooong walk in the heat..
  • Agree with comp, I wouldn't walk to the strip from there - it's a lot further than it looks on the map. Cab is nice and cheap to anywhere on the strip though, and easier than relying on the shuttle.

Gold coast to rio on the other hand is a nice easy walk, I walked through the gold coast each day when I stayed at the Palms - it's not bad at all.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Walking to the strip from there in June will be quite painful, take the shuttle from either Rio or Gold Coast, I think it's every 30-45 min until 1am? Uber other than that....

Walking all the way to Venetian would be a looooong walk in the heat..

Looked into free free bus from rio to hurrahs hopefully actually runs

This should have your answers..

https://totalrewards.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/131/~/rio-las-vegas---shuttle-to-the-strip

Runs regularly during WSOP for sure, taken it many times