Royal Cup XIX FREE AGENT Thread

Royal Cup XIX FREE AGENT Thread

If you don't currently have a team and would like to play, please post here including if you prefer Stud or LHE in the first round... Please post here when you have been "picked up".

Please do not post random stuff here, use the discussion thread.

Comments

• Two needed, here's your chance to play for the world renown Rocks...
  • Not sure I meet the age limit, but I can play.
  • I am looking for a team as well. You'd have to change the team name, though, lol.
  • Milo is out and dj has joined the Rocks despite his poor fit.. jk... lol

However I am still looking for 3 as we have lost half our original team due to conflicts.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Milo is out and dj has joined the Rocks despite his poor fit.. jk... lol

However I am still looking for 3 as we have lost half our original team due to conflicts.

Turns out I am able to make it out for the day. (it's a long story) Let me know if anyone is interested.

Prophet22
  • Turns out I am able to make it out for the day. (it's a long story) Let me know if anyone is interested.

Prophet22

Contact Mark, I think he is still looking, not sure..
  • ahhh...maybe next year
  • My plans have changed, I can make it if someone has a cancellation.

Prophet22
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    ahhh...maybe next year

Put a western team together and see you in the fall... Prepare to get your asses's kicked though. lol
  • We need a replacement!

First come first serve!

If we can't find one, we'll be bowing out completely.
  • BankItDrew wrote: »
    We need a replacement!

First come first serve!

If we can't find one, we'll be bowing out completely.
    Kinda harsh at this late date isn't it? We can't run with 5 teams.. There are more Pringles cans on the shelf...
    Kinda harsh at this late date isn't it? We can't run with 5 teams.. There are more Pringles cans on the shelf...

I understand your concerns. Unfortunately, my team is unwilling to pay full price while being handicapped before the first hand.

Feel free to help out by searching for a replacement.
    I understand your concerns. Unfortunately, my team is unwilling to pay full price while being handicapped before the first hand.

What happened to those good old days when someone made a commitment and followed through no matter what?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Perhaps

Have them consider that for the sake of $8 each, they are not only profoundly inconveniencing 40 other players, but also potentially ruining the event at this very ideal location for any future such events, after committing? I've been there, it sucks, but it's not the end of the world.

Mark
  • We can do whatever we want and if you choose to not allow us back next time - then so be it.

Anyways, looks like we have an 8th. Replace Jack with trevor.
  • We may now have to "borrow" that pringles can from HBK as it looks like we are down 1...
  • nothing to see here.
    We may now have to "borrow" that pringles can from HBK as it looks like we are down 1...

"You can do what you want", but I think you should just bail. $8 more is a lot. Plus it is better to only think of yourselves...
  • moose wrote: »
    "You can do what you want", but I think you should just bail. $8 more is a lot. Plus it is better to only think of yourselves...

lol, you would love the Rocks to pull out wouldn't you? Just make it easier on your team to money.. lol.. Pretty sure I could put together a case of Pringles can's that would beat your team...

In fact maybe we should change our name to "The Pringles".. Rocks is getting a little old.:D
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    nothing to see here.

Nice editing Dave... ;)
  • And look guys let's not argue over the interwebs, it does no good and could destroy a really good thing.. We have a solution and rules for a missing player and it really doesn't hurt a team too badly, in fact I think the Pringles can finished no where near the bottom...

Just checked and I think grumble aka Pringles finished middle of the pack on most events and beat 22 players including 1 on their own team, HBK, who came 2nd and in the money...
    Nice editing Dave... ;)

It was my early birthday present to you...
  • Rock's still down 1 player, anyone want to play with our all star lineup?
  • No luck finding anyone for you guys but in for $8 if the Rocks Pringles can runs a BAP
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    No luck finding anyone for you guys but in for $8 if the Rocks Pringles can runs a BAP

New goal, get more points than the pringles can for my team !
    -
    I might be aiming high.
  • Will the pringles can be posting bad beat stories?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
  • Anyone know how to get hold of Kanga? She pm'ed me earlier but hasn't gotten back to me.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    New goal, get more points than the pringles can for my team !
    -
    I might be aiming high.

O/U on old man Pringles vs DJ?
  • At Mooses tonight
    Anyone know how to get hold of Kanga? She pm'ed me earlier but hasn't gotten back to me.
    woog30 wrote: »
    At Mooses tonight
    Spoke to her, she doesn't have anyone, looks like DJ may get embarrassed....