PokerTracker 4

Hi there, im offering my services to anyone with any pokertracker 4 related issues like installation and site configuration, creating and designing HUDs and Popups profiles, building custom statistics, filters and reports and solving any problems you might have with PT4. Being a long time user of PT4 and im one of the most active members in the PT4 forum. Hit me up with a PM for more information about my service or just shoot me your PM/email so we can discuss further, cheers.

Comments

• sshot-149.jpg
    Im bumping this badboy, above its a list of some of areas where i´ve created custom statistics, this is just a preview of what im capable of doing with PT4, im currently working with few people from cash game stables creating a set of postflop custom statistics and some very specific hand report filters to analyse their students games more properly and effectively, PM for more details about my service and/or to just exchange skype addresses, cheers.
  • check out my website for more detail information about the services i provide.

PokerTracker 4 Coach - Home
  • Can't speak on your qualifications, I'm sure they are there, but your rates are very reasonable. So just adding that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk